**Official RJ Top 1000 Classic Rock Songs List**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #982 Van Morrison - Wild Night

If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• #983-Helpless-Neil Young

Comment

• #984 - Glass Tiger - Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)

....with backup vocals by Bryan Adams.....

Comment

• #985. All I Want is You - Roxy Music

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• #986 - That Smell - Lynyrd Skynyrd

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• #987 Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa - Vampire Weekend (2007)

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• #988 - Lyin Eyes, Eagles

Comment

• #989 Santana - Evil Ways

If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• #990-Knockin' On Heaven's Door-Bob Dylan

Comment

• #991 Lonely Boy - The Black Keys (2011)

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

• #992- Harry Nilsson - Coconut

Comment

• #993 - Brighton Rock - Queen

I dunno that Brian May ever had a better guitar solo. And Freddie's vocal range is inhuman.

Last edited by chancellor; 03-11-2020, 02:05 PM.
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• #994. Baby I Don't Care - The KING!!

TWO #992'S SO I ADJUSTED

Had to go with Elvis for my (probably) last pick.

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• #995 - YYZ, Rush

Definitely a fitting song title for my last pick, and the aforementioned Mith special

Comment

• #996 Timebomb - The Old 97s (1997)

- Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                                X