X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #104-Stranglehold-Ted Nugent

Comment

• #105 The Chain - Fleetwood Mac

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• #106 Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N Fuckin Roses

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• #107 - You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth -- Meat Loaf

Comment

• #108. She Sells Sanctuary - The Cult

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• #109 Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division

Comment

• #110 Rush - Tom Sawyer

If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• #111- Black Betty, Ram Jam

“There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• #112 Give a Little Bit - Supertramp

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• #113. Limelight - Rush

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• #114 - Surrender, Cheap Trick

Comment

• #115-Pigs (Three Different Ones)

Comment

• #116 25 Or 6 To 4 - Chicago

If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• #117 - Closer to the Heart — Rush

Comment

• #118 - Crossroads, Cream

Cream were a 1960s British rock supergroup consisting of bassist/vocalist Jack Bruce, guitarist/vocalist Eric Clapton, and drummer Ginger Baker. Their sound ...
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X