Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #165. Freebird - Lynyrd Skynyrd

What song is it you wanna hear??

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• #166 Africa - Toto

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• #167 We are the Champions - Queen

“There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• #168 - The Rain Song, Led Zeppelin

This song is one of my favorite to play...but more it is a tribute to the genius of Jimmy Page, who uses DGCGCD tuning on his guitar to play it. They even call it "Open Page" Tuning. This is the only song I have ever found to use this tuning, which is a pain in the ass to tune your guitar special for one single song. I believe it is the only one!
          Last edited by Pauly; 02-18-2020, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• #169-The Great Gig in The Sky-Pink Floyd

Comment

• #170 - The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys - Traffic

Last edited by Redbirds Fan; 02-18-2020, 08:31 PM.
              If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• #171 Under Pressure - Queen & David Bowie

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

• #172. Tarkus - ELP

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• #173 David Bowie - "Ziggy Stardust"

Last edited by overkill94; 02-19-2020, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• #174-Lunatic Fringe-Red Rider

Comment

• #175 The Animals - House of the Rising Sun

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Yeah ... you knew to take Africa today! ... probably a good decision

#176 - Crazy On You - Heart

Comment

• #177- Folsom Prison Blues, Johnny Cash

Comment

• #178 Down Under - Men At Work

- Terence McKenna

Comment

• #179 Bad Reputation - Joan Jett

“There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Working...
                                X