No announcement yet.

**Official RJ Top 1000 Classic Rock Songs List**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #241 Peter Frampton - Do You Feel Like We Do?

If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• #242-Celluloid Heros-Kinks

Comment

• #243 - Lola - The Kinks

Comment

• #244-Come Dancing —The Kinks

Comment

• #245 Keep on Rockin' in the Free World - Neil Young

Last edited by Redbirds Fan; 02-20-2020, 10:04 AM.
            If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Number correction we missed #225 numbers should be good going from here and I corrected on the 1000 list.

#245-Shooting Star-Bad Company

Last edited by Gregg; 02-20-2020, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• #246 - Brian Wilson, Barenaked Ladies

Comment

• #247 - Ramblin' Man - The Allman Brothers

Comment

• #248. Phantom of the Opera -Iron Maiden

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• #249 Lake Shore Drive - Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah (1971)

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• #250-Walk This Way-Aerosmith

Comment

• #251 Panama - Van Halen

“There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• #252 - Who Are You -- The Who

Comment

• #253 Till the end of the day - Kinks

My favorite Kinks song.

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• #254 Dancing With Myself - Generation X (1981)

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X