• Time
  • Show
Clear All

#90 Common People - Pulp

Comment

#91-Money For Nothing-Dire Straits

Comment

#92 Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run

If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

#92. Lateralus - Tool

Best rock song of the century (so far).

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

#93 Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

#94 - Samba Pa Ti, Carlos Santana

First instrumental I believe on this list. This song made me decide to pick up the guitar for the first time at age 41.

Comment

#95 - Sympathy For The Devil, Rolling Stones

- A brand new studio album from The Rolling Stones… Hackney Diamonds ?Out October 20th & available to pre-order now:https://therollingstones.lnk.to/Hackn......
                Last edited by chancellor; 02-16-2020, 02:54 PM.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

#96 - Twilight Zone -- Golden Earring

Comment

It's weird picking the most well know songs by favored artists in these drafts ... **MUST RESIST PICKING A SONG FROM GISH** ... yet ...

#97 Today - Smashing Pumpkins

Comment

• #98-I'll Stand by You-The Pretenders

Comment

• #99 - Mayonaise, Smashing Pumpkins

To go with the discussion...this song kicks today in the butt

Comment

• #100. Virginia Plain - Roxy Music

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• #101 - A Day in The Life - The Beatles

Comment

• #102 Roxanne - The Police

Last edited by Redbirds Fan; 02-16-2020, 03:55 PM.
                              If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• #103 We Will Rock You - Queen

“There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Working...
                                X