**Official RJ Top 1000 Classic Rock Songs List**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #522 Bob Seger System - Ramblin' Gamblin' Man

Last edited by Redbirds Fan; 02-26-2020, 10:49 PM.
    If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• #521 - Casimir Pulaski Day - Sufjan Stevens

Comment

• #524 BTO - "Hey You"

Not one of their most classic hits but damn if it isn't my favorite by far. That chugging riff during the chorus!

Last edited by overkill94; 02-27-2020, 12:35 AM.

Comment

• #525 Eric Burdon and War - Spill the Wine

Last edited by Redbirds Fan; 02-26-2020, 10:49 PM.
          If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• #526 Dire Straits - "Romeo and Juliet"

Might as well cap off my night with a beautiful little number that I was not even aware of until the movie Can't Hardly Wait *ducks*

Comment

• #527 - Madness -- Our House

Comment

• #528 Ace - How Long

Comment

• #529-Kind Woman-Buffalo Springfield

Comment

• #530 Something - The Beatles (1969)

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• #531. Perfectly Good Guitar - John Hiatt

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• #532 - We’re Gonna Groove, Led Zeppelin

Here's one of those deeper cuts Mith - Led Zeppelin played this old blues tune at a concert a Royal Albert Hall in London in 1970. That performance was remixed for Coda, an album of unreleased tracks they put out after John Bonham's death.

Comment

• #533 - Manfred Mann - Mighty Quinn (Quinn the Eskimo)

Comment

• #534 Would I Lie to You - Eurythmics

“There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• #535 Eric Clapton - Let It Rain

Comment

• #536 The Walkmen - "The Rat"

If you old-timers can throw out old bands I've never heard of then I can throw out a new band you've never heard of This one's a bit of a classic in the indie rock circles.

Comment

Working...
                                X