Official RJ Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quoin View Post
    From past experience, I've found the Fantrax notification system rather flaky. Sometimes I'd get an email, sometimes not. I know others have complained about this too.
    I opted for text notifications and have yet to receive one.
    2021 Auction Anatomy
    2021 Keeper Decisions
    2020 Auction Anatomy
    2020 Pre-Auction
    2015 Auction Anatomy
    2014 Auction Anatomy
    2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
    RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      And we have our first time out and autopick. *sigh*

Guys, in Fantrax:
      Team ---> Notification Settings ---> Your Turn to Draft ----> Email ---> Click YES
      thanks, that will be helpful
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by quoin View Post
        From past experience, I've found the Fantrax notification system rather flaky. Sometimes I'd get an email, sometimes not. I know others have complained about this too.
        The emails seem to work fine, but their "beta" for push notifications seems to have failed, as I have yet to receive one.

Comment

• Im not getting any alerts. Maybe i turned it off and not on

Comment

• Auto Draft Settings - On....

and have players in queue, especially when it's about 3 or 4 picks from your turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
              Im not getting any alerts. Maybe i turned it off and not on
              Did you follow the directions I posted? I'm receiving them fine.

Comment

• Mondesi in the 4th round seems like a heist, to be honest. There's still another player on the board who is also a major steal there, IMO.

Comment

Mondesi in the 4th round seems like a heist, to be honest. There's still another player on the board who is also a major steal there, IMO.
                  Monesi will hurt teams with his poor OBP...which may or may not be a category in this league.
                  "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                  - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                  -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                    Monesi will hurt teams with his poor OBP...which may or may not be a category in this league.
                    LOL. I don't think we need to worry about that in this league.....but I'm wondering if he'll sink like this in my OBP league.

Comment

Mondesi in the 4th round seems like a heist, to be honest. There's still another player on the board who is also a major steal there, IMO.
                      Was it Baez? Because that's who I had targeted with my next pick, only to see him taken just before my turn. I hadn't done a snake draft in many years, and had forgotten how much it stinks to make it through 28 picks over two rounds, and see the player you're hoping to draft taken right before your pick.

2021 Auction Anatomy
                      2021 Keeper Decisions
                      2020 Auction Anatomy
                      2020 Pre-Auction
                      2015 Auction Anatomy
                      2014 Auction Anatomy
                      2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
                      RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

• Yeah, Baez fell a lot. Just updating my sheet... Goldy was also quite a jump from his usual ADP.

Comment

• Is there a posting of the draft on RJ? I'd like to look at it if I can. Sort of a real experts draft, instead of those fake ones in the magazines.
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Muncy is listed as 1B/2B/3B so maybe Fantrax fixed their position eligibility issues? No idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatRogue View Post
                              Was it Baez? Because that's who I had targeted with my next pick, only to see him taken just before my turn. I hadn't done a snake draft in many years, and had forgotten how much it stinks to make it through 28 picks over two rounds, and see the player you're hoping to draft taken right before your pick.

Yup, it was Baez. He might be a little safer than Mondesi, which is why I’m shocked he plunged so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                                Muncy is listed as 1B/2B/3B so maybe Fantrax fixed their position eligibility issues? No idea.
                                No, I think I fixed it, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X