Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantrax League Page sign-in:

Comment

I can't log in and have tried resetting my password multiple times. I'm not bothering with getting them to fix the issue so I'll bow out.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
        I can't log in and have tried resetting my password multiple times. I'm not bothering with getting them to fix the issue so I'll bow out.
        Damn Arizona.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Damn Arizona.
          I didn't think of that but you're probably right, grrrr.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I'll share one thing that's probably still true, that I learned last year... there's no position flexibility, everyone is just one position and should be listed as such.

So don't assume that Alex Bregman can go at 3B one day if he outscores your other 3Bs and your SS has a good day, and then count for SS another day if your 3B has a good day. He's just a 3B here.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
              I'll share one thing that's probably still true, that I learned last year... there's no position flexibility, everyone is just one position and should be listed as such.

So don't assume that Alex Bregman can go at 3B one day if he outscores your other 3Bs and your SS has a good day, and then count for SS another day if your 3B has a good day. He's just a 3B here.
              How does that work with MI and CI spots?
              Comparing a Fantasy Baseball Draft to an Auction is like comparing Checkers to Chess!!!

Comment

I realize it's just a mock lol. But could we add a few rounds? Being set at 30 just seems a little thin when injuries start to hit.
                Comparing a Fantasy Baseball Draft to an Auction is like comparing Checkers to Chess!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kldub4life View Post
                  :shrug: I guess anyone who is either 2B or SS can qualify as MI. Same for 1B/3B and CI. It just picks your highest scoring 1B, your highest scoring 3B, and then picks the CI from the highest remaining 1B/3B guys

Comment

I realize it's just a mock lol. But could we add a few rounds? Being set at 30 just seems a little thin when injuries start to hit.
                    Sure. 35?

Comment

Fantrax's system just picks the best lineup each day based on points scored and position eligibility.

Comment

Five still have to enter. Here's the link:

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                          Sure. 35?
                          Yeah that sounds better to me, Thanks.

Comment

Four teams still need to sign in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Four teams still need to sign in!!!
                              now three.
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I’ve delayed the draft, which was supposed to start tomorrow at 9am, until everyone is signed in.

Comment

Working...
                                X