A funny...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A funny...

So...I’m watching Godzilla, King of the Monsters, and I’m thinking “This movie is terrible”. Then, the monsters destroy Fenway Park and now I’m thinking “Okay, maybe this movie isn’t half bad, after all.”.

-Perspective of a New York Sports Fan
    2021 Auction Anatomy
    2021 Keeper Decisions
    2020 Auction Anatomy
    2020 Pre-Auction
    2015 Auction Anatomy
    2014 Auction Anatomy
    2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
    RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Originally posted by ThatRogue View Post
    So...I’m watching Godzilla, King of the Monsters, and I’m thinking “This movie is terrible”. Then, the monsters destroy Fenway Park and now I’m thinking “Okay, maybe this movie isn’t half bad, after all.”.

they had a bunch of Godzilla stuff on regular TV recently. a week ago i watched the original one from like the 60's or something. i was curious to see if he had the same roar. Godzilla's signature sound. if they introduced it later. he didn't do it much in the first movie but it was the same sound.

as a kind i always had a hard time with the movie War of the Gargantuans. the way one was friendly and the other ate little humans and left their close lying around. i wondered how it spit out their clothes. and then how upset his orange Gargantuan brother was when he saw it.

i was hoping to see Gamera i don't know if he ever battled Godzilla

Comment

i am eating a can of generic spaghetti rings dates 6/17/17. it's good. honestly i think it is better with age.

Comment

Will it turn you into Godzilla? Cuz if so, just turn east a bit and ThatRogue will be your friend forever.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
          they had a bunch of Godzilla stuff on regular TV recently. a week ago i watched the original one from like the 60's or something. i was curious to see if he had the same roar. Godzilla's signature sound. if they introduced it later. he didn't do it much in the first movie but it was the same sound.

as a kind i always had a hard time with the movie War of the Gargantuans. the way one was friendly and the other ate little humans and left their close lying around. i wondered how it spit out their clothes. and then how upset his orange Gargantuan brother was when he saw it.

i was hoping to see Gamera i don't know if he ever battled Godzilla
          Always enjoyed the War of the Gargantuans.
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by ThatRogue View Post

Whatever happened to ThatRogue, anyway?
            “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
              He went rogue.
              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I asked him and he told me that he didn't want to step on your toes and accidentally do any heavy lifting, since that's solely and exclusively your job around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                  He went rogue.
                  I mean, it's IN HIS NAME
                  finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                  own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                  won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                  RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                  C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                  1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                  OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

He shows up in the Baseball forum on rare occasion, usually around auction time in a normal season.
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                    X