Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover of the Rolling Stone

Hot Topics?

Well she's hot and tho I didn't make the cover of the Rolling Stone. I made the cover of this gal's single and am featured in the Video (both to be released later this month!)

#humblebrag :P

84764862_10156542469722084_8233986767867346944_o.jpg
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Very cool!
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Are you the fella with the cowboy hat? Whichever you are, you look badass as fuck, cuz everyone in the photo does. How did this happen?!

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        Are you the fella with the cowboy hat? Whichever you are, you look badass as fuck, cuz everyone in the photo does. How did this happen?!
        Yeah I'm the old guy with long hair in the Cowboy Hat. The Video should be interesting it's a Poker Game and I'm the dealer--I'll post it when it drops.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

That is really cool

Comment

I love it!

Comment

Very cool!
              "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
              - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
              - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Very nice.

Looks like fun. Looking forward to the video.

Comment

Who is the performer? I don't recognize them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    Who is the performer? I don't recognize them.
                    The Artist is the young lady in the middle--Hispanic techno pop, I believe her name is Kordelya.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Ah, okay! That's really cool. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                        The Artist is the young lady in the middle--Hispanic techno pop, I believe her name is Kordelya.

Comment

Cool! I'm looking forward to seeing the video.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Here's the Video:

As expected, I'm not in it much but definitely noticeable. I'm also the Shuffler, dealer, push the Pot guy throughout the Poker game.

Enjoy!

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                              Here's the Video:

As expected, I'm not in it much but definitely noticeable. I'm also the Shuffler, dealer, push the Pot guy throughout the Poker game.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/oqu2mrfZFfc
                              Good stuff— must have been a great experience

Comment

Working...
                              X