No announcement yet.

The RJ 1000: The top 1000 rock classics of all time Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope whoever gets pick 666 puts some thought into it.
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
      I hope whoever gets pick 666 puts some thought into it.
      Dammit I already said save number of the beast for that one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
        Sorry.....I really only pay attention to my own posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
          I’m going for “Saved” by Dylan.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• "Werewolves of London"! Should've picked that, what a cool tune.

Comment

• Wow Chance, had no idea that Pat Benatar went to Stony Brook. That's cool!!

Comment

• Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
                "Werewolves of London"! Should've picked that, what a cool tune.
                Agree.
                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Great pick Steve. Love that Joan Jett song.

Do you know it was a Gary Glitter song. Given his history its very creepy hearing him sing it.
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                    Great pick Steve. Love that Joan Jett song.

Do you know it was a Gary Glitter song. Given his history its very creepy hearing him sing it.
                    I did NOT know that.

Comment

• "Luka" great pick.

Comment

• Can't say I expected to see Ghost in this draft

Comment

• When do you guys start picking the good songs?

I kid....i kid.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• For a draft this deep it’s hard to get swiped at this point but if I were going to pick a Cream or Grateful Dead song at this point those would be the ones. And those would be two of the next classic rock bands I would go to!

Comment

• Tales of Brave Ulysses! YES!! awesome pick.

And I love the Squeeze song. Such a catchy tune.

Comment

• Sorry Gregg. Blaze of Glory is on my list of worst songs ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X