Check out the isolated vocals ...

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      Check out the isolated vocals ...

Wow, thanks for posting this.

Comment

• Manfred Mann run!

Comment

• Couldn't risk losing my favorite Sabbath song.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• I'm feeling like a cheat day tomorrow ...

Comment

• I can finally use my phone, at least partially. Man I missed some great picks today. You guys are killing me.
              If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

I'm feeling like a cheat day tomorrow ...
                What does that mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  What does that mean?
                  Thinking of indulging a little bit ...

Comment

• Three monsters in a row.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Would have liked "How Soon Is Now", but "There Is A Light ..." was just too important for my generation. Nice pick.

Comment

Thinking of indulging a little bit ...
                        Veto! VETO!!
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Would have liked "How Soon Is Now", but "There Is A Light ..." was just too important for my generation. Nice pick.
                          Also missed opportunity for NSFW "Closer" scene with Natalie Portman giving a lapdance to "How Soon Is Now". Pauly definitely loses some style points there.

Comment

• Hmmm...idea for another pick, Johnny!
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Also missed opportunity for NSFW "Closer" scene with Natalie Portman giving a lapdance to "How Soon Is Now". Pauly definitely loses some style points there.]
                              You really got my hopes up there that i was gonna see some portman....anything. I am not at work and all.

Comment

• Sorry to be all johnny-come-lately with this thing - ever since I moved and my desktop is in a different room it has resulted in much less time sitting in front of it. I think I know the rules but let me know if I break any of them. One thing I'm a little unsure about is the definition of "classic rock"; are we just going with any rock song? I haven't gone through all the picks but there are quite a few that I've never heard on my local classic rock station even though they're killer tunes.

Comment

Working...
                                X