The RJ 1000: The top 1000 rock classics of all time Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
    You guys are gonna force me to take a Zeppelin song aren't you?
    You passed up a Zeppelin song for Journey?
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Thanks, War Pigs is far and away my favorite Sabbath tune.
      Damn, we agree on another thing!
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
        You guys are gonna force me to take a Zeppelin song aren't you?
        Not a Zep fan?
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
          Not a Zep fan?
          Of course I am, but there are at least a dozen more songs that I would be perfectly happy taking.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Love me some White Stripes.

Comment

• I still remember the first time I heard that riff from Seven Nation Army ... came on the radio while we were driving through Athens.

... but another song I'm kinda bored with ... I've picked a lot of those.

Comment

• Watch 2 episodes of "Narcos" ... make a pick ... lather rinse repeat.

Comment

• It was about time I picked the first song on the first album I ever bought with my own money. I could not believe what I was hearing! Good Times.

Comment

• Hah, I was just coming on to pick "Seven Nation Army".
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                      Man do I love White Rabbit.
                      Me too. My second fav by Airplane.

Comment

• Where's all the picks today?? Holiday?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                          Where's all the picks today?? Holiday?
                          Yes, i think that would be a good choice. One of my favorite green day songs
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                              That's another way you could go i suppose
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                It's on my list!

Comment

Working...
                                X