Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    I picked Alive ages ago
    For some reason, I thought you took "Even Flow".
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
      For some reason, I thought you took "Even Flow".
      I could easily have done ...

Alive ~ Even Flow

Comment

• Mr. Tambourine Man is a great pick!
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Love "Maggot Brain" and it was on my list.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Comment

Love "Maggot Brain" and it was on my list.
            Me too. I almost picked it instead of Muse.
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Some more Muse love .... nice!

Comment

Love "Maggot Brain" and it was on my list.
                I knew it was an album you really liked, so figured I couldn't leave it hanging too much longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  I knew it was an album you really liked, so figured I couldn't leave it hanging too much longer.
                  Well, I have one on my list that was higher, guess I'll need to pick it soon.
                  - Terence McKenna

Comment

Well, I have one on my list that was higher, guess I'll need to pick it soon.
                    So what you're saying is, that I need to be thinking of another DMT-type pick.

Hmmmm

Comment

• "Purple Haze" is long overdue but Jimi is deeeep.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

"Purple Haze" is long overdue but Jimi is deeeep.
                        Agreed, but Purple Haze was ground breaking and top dog at the time.

Comment

• Call Me has always been a huge favorite of mine

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                            Agreed, but Purple Haze was ground breaking and top dog at the time.
                            Very overdue. It was next on my list, followed by Riding the Storm Out. Pig.

I divide REO Speedwagon music into two generations - pre-You Get What You Play For and post-YGWYPF. I'm in the pre-generation.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Golden Country! YES!! That was my REO tune to pick too.

Richrath rips it up in that song. He was too underrated as a guitarist.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                                Very overdue. It was next on my list, followed by Riding the Storm Out. Pig.

I divide REO Speedwagon music into two generations - pre-You Get What You Play For and post-YGWYPF. I'm in the pre-generation.
                                I like both phases. More post YGWYPF though.

Comment

Working...
                                X