The RJ 1000: The top 1000 rock classics of all time Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Is there a date cutoff to be considered "classic"?
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
      I'll take the over
      I am looking forward to a very long list - thanks

Comment

Mith, can you post videos?
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Mith, can you post videos?
          I will try.
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            I will try.
            Not sure if you're saying you just don't have time, but otherwise it's pretty simple, just click the link video button and copy/paste the entire URL of the YouTube page.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

Love the Sweet pick. That album is a classic slice of rock n roll!
              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Yep, I have another Sweet pick that I was planning to post later on but might hold of until tomorrow now.
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

I can listen to Desolation Boulevard from beginning to end.

Comment

Should we just put the entire Queen catalog on the list?

Comment

"Bohemian Rhapsody" is another I was planning to post later today but assumed someone would be posting it soon.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                        I appreciate your generosity in allowing me my favorite. I did take A Night at the Opera #3 in the album draft way back when.
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                          You're my best friend, but I feel like you are putting me under pressure on this one.
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I guess we're free picking now?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                              I guess we're free picking now?
                              You can pick one every two hours up to 5 per day. We are now our own clocks.

Comment

Yep, I have another Sweet pick that I was planning to post later on but might hold of until tomorrow now.
                                Wish you wer er would have taken it I wanted Baba!

Comment

Working...
                                X