No announcement yet.

NL-Only Keeper League (11-team 5x5 OBP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL-Only Keeper League (11-team 5x5 OBP)

Hey junkies,

My long-time NL-only league has an opening that we need to fill ASAP. I was actually recruited into the league 15 years ago by GladHeAteHer (RIP) and there is still one RJ member in the league (tinitoys). With how hard it was to recruit local owners we moved to drafting online last year and it worked out pretty well. Here's the pertinent info for those interested:

- 11 teams, 25 players per team (10 pitchers, 15 hitters)
    - 5x5 scoring (OBP instead of BA)
    - online draft date is 3/21, time to TBA (should take around 3 hours)
    - pertinent keepers on the team you would be inheriting - Yates $5, S. Gray $6, Darvish $19, Yaz $3, Story $39, other borderline types
    - entry fee is TBD; we used to do $300 but dropped it to $100 last year due to 2 new owners joining - if you're only comfortable with $100 we can probably do that again
    - I've attached the constitution if you have questions about the rules; it's somewhat long but I can give you the Cliff's Notes version if that helps

Feel free to DM or text me (714-514-3420) if you're interested or have any questions.

Constitution_2018.2018.03.26_16_01_28.pdf

If anyone had been considering joining, we're going to put the deadline for the 11th owner at 2/29 so we can start trading.

Comment

Working...
    X