• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texans trade a 2nd rounder for Brandin Cooks & a 4th rounder

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Texans trade a 2nd rounder for Brandin Cooks & a 4th rounder
      While I like that deal, it would look a whole lot better with Hopkins still on the team.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I'm dying laughing at how many have been bagged by the fake "Colin Kapernick to the Jets" signing.

One would think luminaries like Donna Brazile, Kasim Reed, Ellen McGirt, and Toure Nebett might be sharper than to fall for a Twitter account by "Dr. McCockiner", but I guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          While I like that deal, it would look a whole lot better with Hopkins still on the team.
          That's a terrible trade, Cooks has a bad contract right?

Comment

Well, it's not players, but Tessitore and McFarland have been demoted off MNF. Replacements TBD.

Comment

Well, it's not players, but Tessitore and McFarland have been demoted off MNF. Replacements TBD.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-...200846364.html
              What took them so long?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                What took them so long?
                Agree. To use the Barkleyism, they were turrble.

Comment

Agree. To use the Barkleyism, they were turrble.
                  I’ve liked Tessitore for a long time. He always did a great job with his horse racing gigs. But on MNF, it always seemed like he got overexcited over the mundane, and that starts to get weary.

Comment

Tessitore was great on Holey Moley. On stuff like the NFL which requires more gravitas, he's dreadful.
                    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

The 49ers sign TE George Kittle to a five-year, $75 million extension through 2025.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Chiefs sign TE Travis Kelce to a four-year extension through 2025.

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports the deal is worth "more than $14 million" per season and includes "just under" $25 million in guarantees. Kelce still had two years remaining on his previous deal. He had been set to make $8 million in 2020.
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Interesting...so the two best TE's in the league have set the market at about $15 mil/year for the top tier. I thought they'd get more.

Comment

The 49ers sign WR Tavon Austin pending a physical.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Packers sign NT Kenny Clark to a four-year, $70 million extension.

The deal includes a $25 million signing bonus and makes him the league's highest paid nose tackle.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Giants sign K Graham Gano.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X