NL-only trade offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL-only trade offer

I got an offer of TY France, $5-b for Alex Reyes, also $5-b, straight up. I can use either on my keep list.
    What is the outlook for France this season? Pads just traded for Profar and Machado isn't going away any time soon, so I wonder about PT for France.
    Reyes, besides being the perennial tease is also the perennial question mark. Anyone care to speculate on both or either?
    Thanks!
    Scottw
    Bearin' up!

Unless it is more than 12 teams I don't like either one of them at their prices.

If I had to choose one I guess France. I would hope 300 abs and maybe 10 hrs. Ba not good obp worse. I would think I could get him back at auction for 2 bucks.

Comment

I’d only do this deal if I could still dump Reyes before the auction/draft. I’d take a short term flyer on him since he is one of the possible closers if CMart moves back to the rotation.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        I’d only do this deal if I could still dump Reyes before the auction/draft. I’d take a short term flyer on him since he is one of the possible closers if CMart moves back to the rotation.
        That is my thought too on Reyes. I have until March 13 to cut or keep, so I will monitor his health and usage.
        France, I have no idea where his PT will come from--hoping someone wired into SD will have some idea?
        Bearin' up!

Comment

There's a 0% chance that on March 13th I'm going to want to keep Ty France for $5.
          There's a <5% chance that on March 13th I'm going to want to keep Alex Reyes for $5.

As long as there's no commitment, and this is truly just a 1 for 1 trade for two players who can be dropped, I'd play to my outs and get Alex Reyes, and assume I'm likely going to end up dropping him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            There's a 0% chance that on March 13th I'm going to want to keep Ty France for $5.
            There's a <5% chance that on March 13th I'm going to want to keep Alex Reyes for $5.

As long as there's no commitment, and this is truly just a 1 for 1 trade for two players who can be dropped, I'd play to my outs and get Alex Reyes, and assume I'm likely going to end up dropping him.
            Agree!

Comment

Bingo! I want someone to make me change my mind, but that about sums it up.
              I will not take that trade and stand pat until Reyes breaks our collective heart once again!
              Thanks.
              Bearin' up!

Comment

Working...
              X