• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I hear that a lot at the end of every draft

Things Feral actually hears at the end of drafts:

1.01 "I'm sure you'll do better next time"
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

1.02 "Sir, we're going to have to ask you to leave."
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

1.03 "Somehow you lost to Heyelander and he didn't even field a legal lineup."

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          1.02 "Sir, we're going to have to ask you to leave."
          I hear this one all the time
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

1.04 "Your draft didn't stand a chance after you selected Bernie Sanders with your first pick."

Comment

1.04. Winners never quit, and quitters never win....but if u never win and never quit u are just an idiot
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

How many wins do you have? I seem to remember you winning your very first one....

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  How many wins do you have? I seem to remember you winning your very first one....
                  I think 5. 1, 4 and 7 and i think a couple after that.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I think 5. 1, 4 and 7 and i think a couple after that.
                    Damn, really? I think I've only won 3 or 4 or thereabouts in about 50 tries.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                      In:

1. JohnnyA
                      2. Feral
                      3. Bene
                      4. Heyelander
                      5. Ken
                      6. TS GARP
                      7. Controller J
                      8. Revo
                      9. Frae
                      10. hacko
                      11. Kevin
                      12. DMT
                      13. Cavebird
                      I never said I was in...but I am. (Still, always lowercase "c"). Two questions left: is there anyway to get a scoresheet on excel for the draft (I downloaded the hitter/pitcher combined thing, but I haven't found a scoresheet so to speak to keep up with things as the draft goes along)? Also, is there a way to get the final scoresheets from previous VD's, like VD6 when this format was last used?

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                        I never said I was in...but I am. (Still, always lowercase "c"). Two questions left: is there anyway to get a scoresheet on excel for the draft (I downloaded the hitter/pitcher combined thing, but I haven't found a scoresheet so to speak to keep up with things as the draft goes along)? Also, is there a way to get the final scoresheets from previous VD's, like VD6 when this format was last used?
                        I'll finish making the spreadsheet when we have the final number of participants. If it's 13, then it will take me no time ... the last draft was 13 also.

Usually ready just after the the first round (assuming we leave the door open for late entrants).

Comment

I'll finish making the spreadsheet when we have the final number of participants. If it's 13, then it will take me no time ... the last draft was 13 also.

Usually ready just after the the first round (assuming we leave the door open for late entrants).
                          Sounds good. Anything from previous drafts, especially VD6? Looking for some target numbers. It gets a 404 error. Maybe I'll just have to wing it. Somehow, I feel that this will be less Charles II (restoration) and more like Brenda and Eddie ("the king and the queen went back to the green, but you can never go back there again").

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                            Sounds good. Anything from previous drafts, especially VD6? Looking for some target numbers. It gets a 404 error. Maybe I'll just have to wing it. Somehow, I feel that this will be less Charles II (restoration) and more like Brenda and Eddie ("the king and the queen went back to the green, but you can never go back there again").
                            PM me an email address.

Comment

PM me an email address.
                              [email protected]
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Shouldn't that be @hotmale.com?

Comment

Working...
                                X