Page 9 of 172 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: *** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

1.04. Winners never quit, and quitters never win....but if u never win and never quit u are just an idiot

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    How many wins do you have? I seem to remember you winning your very first one....
    Doctors and health experts urged people not to drink or inject disinfectant on Friday after U.S. President Donald Trump suggested scientists should investigate inserting the cleaning agent into the body as a way to cure COVID-19.

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    How many wins do you have? I seem to remember you winning your very first one....
    I think 5. 1, 4 and 7 and i think a couple after that.

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I think 5. 1, 4 and 7 and i think a couple after that.
    Damn, really? I think I've only won 3 or 4 or thereabouts in about 50 tries.
    Doctors and health experts urged people not to drink or inject disinfectant on Friday after U.S. President Donald Trump suggested scientists should investigate inserting the cleaning agent into the body as a way to cure COVID-19.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnya24 View Post
    In:

1. JohnnyA
    2. Feral
    3. Bene
    4. Heyelander
    5. Ken
    6. TS GARP
    7. Controller J
    8. Revo
    9. Frae
    10. hacko
    11. Kevin
    12. DMT
    13. Cavebird
    I never said I was in...but I am. (Still, always lowercase "c"). Two questions left: is there anyway to get a scoresheet on excel for the draft (I downloaded the hitter/pitcher combined thing, but I haven't found a scoresheet so to speak to keep up with things as the draft goes along)? Also, is there a way to get the final scoresheets from previous VD's, like VD6 when this format was last used?

Quote Originally Posted by cavebird View Post
    I never said I was in...but I am. (Still, always lowercase "c"). Two questions left: is there anyway to get a scoresheet on excel for the draft (I downloaded the hitter/pitcher combined thing, but I haven't found a scoresheet so to speak to keep up with things as the draft goes along)? Also, is there a way to get the final scoresheets from previous VD's, like VD6 when this format was last used?
    I'll finish making the spreadsheet when we have the final number of participants. If it's 13, then it will take me no time ... the last draft was 13 also.

Usually ready just after the the first round (assuming we leave the door open for late entrants).

Hall of Famer
    I'll finish making the spreadsheet when we have the final number of participants. If it's 13, then it will take me no time ... the last draft was 13 also.

Usually ready just after the the first round (assuming we leave the door open for late entrants).
    Sounds good. Anything from previous drafts, especially VD6? Looking for some target numbers. It gets a 404 error. Maybe I'll just have to wing it. Somehow, I feel that this will be less Charles II (restoration) and more like Brenda and Eddie ("the king and the queen went back to the green, but you can never go back there again").

Quote Originally Posted by cavebird View Post
    Sounds good. Anything from previous drafts, especially VD6? Looking for some target numbers. It gets a 404 error. Maybe I'll just have to wing it. Somehow, I feel that this will be less Charles II (restoration) and more like Brenda and Eddie ("the king and the queen went back to the green, but you can never go back there again").
    PM me an email address.

PM me an email address.
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Shouldn't that be @hotmale.com?