*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    I'm bowing out. Sorry for the inconvenience. I've done no prep and my heart's just not in it.
    Please reconsider! No need for prep, to be sure, and the heart will follow (or something).
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Please reconsider! No need for prep, to be sure, and the heart will follow (or something).
      giving kev a couple more hours to reconsider. Jump in the pool! The water is tepid!
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        giving kev a couple more hours to reconsider. Jump in the pool! The water is tepid!
        Its a little warmer where i am swimming. Plus some bubbles
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

He knows that the robot cannot defeat the king. (He probably has forgotten that the king is a bit rusty and worse for wear from exile.)

Comment

To be clear, and I cannot stress this enough: meh.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Re: your unemployment question, Feral Cuddler - yes, you can file when your hours are reduced. You should do so.

Comment

Re: your unemployment question, Feral Cuddler - yes, you can file when your hours are reduced. You should do so.
                nice. thank you for correcting me. I'll update my post.

Comment

Re: your unemployment question, Feral Cuddler - yes, you can file when your hours are reduced. You should do so.
                  Thanks !
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Holy christola! I took a look at the wayback machine to see if any of our old vintage drafts popped up from the old site. I just searched "vintage draft 19" to get started. The first result was some generic "similar images" result. The #2 result was a site for hotels near newark. #3 was canton, michigan houses for sale. #5 is for horse trading. #4? Well, #4 is "gay rape". What the hell?

Comment

Holy christola! I took a look at the wayback machine to see if any of our old vintage drafts popped up from the old site. I just searched "vintage draft 19" to get started. The first result was some generic "similar images" result. The #2 result was a site for hotels near newark. #3 was canton, michigan houses for sale. #5 is for horse trading. #4? Well, #4 is "gay rape". What the hell?
                      Tell it the FBI buddy!

Comment

• VD IV was Frae's first draft... just saying

Comment

• Just to recap fellas, before you pick check the summary on the draft thread. The important points to remember:

1. 1870's hitters are not necessary ... you only need 14 of the 15 hitter decades.

2. It will be 11 of the 14 Pitcher decades

3. It's 3 of 5 QUIZY's

4. There are 2 WC letters

5. This is OBP (not BA)

6. VD6 was the last Letter/Decade combo draft if you want a quick reference

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                            Just to recap fellas, before you pick check the summary on the draft thread. The important points to remember:

1. 1870's hitters are not necessary ... you only need 14 of the 15 hitter decades.

2. It will be 11 of the 14 Pitcher decades

3. It's 3 of 5 QUIZY's

4. There are 2 WC letters

5. This is OBP (not BA)

6. VD6 was the last Letter/Decade combo draft if you want a quick reference
                            Now you're helping people. Is that allowed?

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                              Now you're helping people. Is that allowed?
                              Complex misinformation ... don't tell anyone.

Comment

• I guess I should pick before I go to bed

Comment

Working...
                                X