• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Check for PMs
    Personal Mementos

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      We're using the 2019 season, too, right?
      ....are we?
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

....are we?
        I assume so. It has been played and is in the books.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          If i makes you feel any better....my Heinies clean, yeah, it's Charmin clean !
          Hey, finding Charmin now can be a challenge!

Comment

• 76 guest - who are all these people and how come they are not playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
              76 guest - who are all these people and how come they are not playing.
              Those are my unregistered alts
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• And revo's here with the guests. I wonder if he knows he is up? (I act like I want people to pick, then, once the last guy on my short list (already down to one) is taken, I'll take forever when it gets to my turn, lol.)

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                  And revo's here with the guests. I wonder if he knows he is up? (I act like I want people to pick, then, once the last guy on my short list (already down to one) is taken, I'll take forever when it gets to my turn, lol.)
                  He knows.

Comment

• I was looking at both Yount and Eck so Revo made the decision for me.

Comment

• Taking the 2nd best BY for both of my first two hitters is probably not the smartest. Gehrig's 1931 is the 5th best BY of all time and his 1927 is 10th, by my measure.
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                        I was looking at both Yount and Eck so Revo made the decision for me.
                        I am not smart enough to know what to do if I draft Eck on my team. I did one time and it about gave me an aneurysm trying to plan my team.

Comment

• Well, crap, Yount was the last guy on my short list, and Gehrig was my back up. It might be a bit (but not that long).

Comment

I am not smart enough to know what to do if I draft Eck on my team. I did one time and it about gave me an aneurysm trying to plan my team.
                            Well I am either:
                            Smart enough to to Know what to do with Eck
                            OR
                            No Brains no headache so WTF ECK will do .

Comment

• The sad thing is that considering all factors, my pick would be Cap Anson, except that I already have my A. Shit.

Comment

• I don't like that pick. Oh well, at least I have a nice base in OBP, runs, and SB's in both career and single season.

Comment

Working...
                                X