Too Much Dynasty Goodness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    Given your pitching categories, you could use a premium SP. I agree with others that Yordan has really great trade value; if you package him with Adell, it'd be interesting to see what kind of deal you could get.
    I got Clevenger for Moncada and Ohtani
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      Nice move!

Now do that one more time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
        Nice move!

Now do that one more time.
        I may have a chance to get Cole--Who would you sacrifice off my keepers list to get it done?
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I may have a chance to get Cole--Who would you sacrifice off my keepers list to get it done?
          That would be ideal.

I wouldn't give up Clevinger, since acquiring Cole is really about having 2 aces to go with your monster offense.
          I would try not to give up Yelich, Soto, or Turner for obvious reasons.
          I'd give up two of almost anything else you have.
          And I'd throw in Gore/Mize/Luzardo to make it happen too since you don't have room for them.

Comment

That would be ideal.

I wouldn't give up Clevinger, since acquiring Cole is really about having 2 aces to go with your monster offense.
            I would try not to give up Yelich, Soto, or Turner for obvious reasons.
            I'd give up two of almost anything else you have.
            And I'd throw in Gore/Mize/Luzardo to make it happen too since you don't have room for them.
            Great advice. Great job getting Clevinger. If you can get Cole without giving up the above, that would be amazing for you.

Comment

Does your league do this before or after keepers are named?

J
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Incredible! Well done. I pretty much agree with Ken on Cole; though if it would absolutely cost me Turner and another reasonable piece, I'd do that to get Cole, too.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

So with Pederson on the angels, I am less likely to keep adell who I am sure I can get back in the middle rounds.

My choices are, mondesi, gore, Sano or luzardo.

My default is mondesi but if gore makes the team out of ST, I'd lean towards him.

Thoughts?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

In a 6 year dynasty (which is what it sounds like this really is at this point), I would not let this trade put me off Adell. I have a hard time believing that Adell falls to the mid rounds in a dynasty setup.

I think I'd pull Ohtani off my team before I'd pull Adell in a dynasty.

Comment

In a 6 year dynasty (which is what it sounds like this really is at this point), I would not let this trade put me off Adell. I have a hard time believing that Adell falls to the mid rounds in a dynasty setup.

I think I'd pull Ohtani off my team before I'd pull Adell in a dynasty.
                      I traded Ohtani and Moncada for Clevenger.

My 10 keepers are:

Alonzo
                      T Turner
                      Vlad Jr
                      Bichette
                      Y Alvarez
                      Hiura
                      Yelich
                      J Soto
                      Clevenger

Adell.

I guess the question I need to pose is.

Who is most likely of these players to be there when I pick 4th and again at 12 (I also have 16)

Adell, Mondesi, Luzardo, Gore, Sano.

I can keep 1 of those, possibly grab one back at 4. There might also be some other guys who should go before all of the players I've listed, but keepers/drops haven't been submitted from all teams yet.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                        Wow what a team!

I agree that Adell needs to be kept. I think Ohtani is the one I would sacrifice from that list.
                        It's a daily transaction league. Ohtani is gold. Can't drop him. Adell should be kept, too. But crap, not over those ten. My head hurts now.

Comment

Still need another 2 for 1.

Comment

I traded Ohtani and Moncada for Clevenger.

My 10 keepers are:

Alonzo
                            T Turner
                            Vlad Jr
                            Bichette
                            Y Alvarez
                            Hiura
                            Yelich
                            J Soto
                            Clevenger

Adell.

I guess the question I need to pose is.

Who is most likely of these players to be there when I pick 4th and again at 12 (I also have 16)

Adell, Mondesi, Luzardo, Gore, Sano.

I can keep 1 of those, possibly grab one back at 4. There might also be some other guys who should go before all of the players I've listed, but keepers/drops haven't been submitted from all teams yet.
                            I would keep Adell over Mondesi. I just think your scoring setup really crushes Mondesi's value.

Comment

Working...
                            X