Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's up gents?

Quote Originally Posted by TranaGreg View Post
    Let's be serious, you're no Farrah Fawcett, but of course we all think you're an important poster.
    I liked classic steve just fine, but Steve 2.0 hasn't been around long enough for me to form a solid opinion yet.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    I liked classic steve just fine, but Steve 2.0 hasn't been around long enough for me to form a solid opinion yet.
    I see it the otter way.

Quote Originally Posted by TranaGreg View Post
    hey jc, good to see you ... so you managed to snag Cherington from us, at least there's hope for the Pirates (he was a huge part in rebuilding our farm system, I have a lot of respect for him)

and who is this "gents" you speak of?
    Yeah... the road might be long and bumpy and the Nuttings still suck, but it's probably the best thing to happen to the Bucs since the Cueto chant wild card game.

Double-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Agreed. And I never took to the new Coke, so I'm not hopeful.

Hi, JC! Welcome back in! I had almost three years away before dipping my own toes back in. Great to see you here!

yay =]
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain. Time to die.

Hall of Famer
    [echo] sighting sighting sighting Welcome back ack ack ack...

What's with all the old people showing up around here? Is this a nursing home or something?!?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

JC was B-Fly here before B-Fly, as the most prolific - and most consistently helpful - poster on fantasy baseball.

then B-Fly selfishly let real life supercede his duties here () for years, so now he's b-fly.

and..... we're in an interregnum (unless we combine all the Steves, and even then....)
    entering 37th yr in same 12-team NL 5x5
    horrendous final week dropped me from a shot at 3rd to 6th
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

2020 candidates (keep up to 11)
    SP Scherzer 44, Samardzija 1, CSmith 1, Cueto 1, Marquez 10, Eflin 10
    RP Stanek 8
    C Realmuto 13, C Posey 12, 1B Votto 27, 1O Belt 10, 1O Beaty 10, SS BCrawford 9
    OF CDickerson 17, O1 Cooper 10, Dyson 8

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Jude View Post
    JC was B-Fly here before B-Fly, as the most prolific - and most consistently helpful - poster on fantasy baseball.

then B-Fly selfishly let real life supercede his duties here () for years, so now he's b-fly.

and..... we're in an interregnum (unless we combine all the Steves, and even then....)
    LOL, that gives me way too much credit. I never came even remotely close to JC (or Jason Collette, for that matter) with respect to helpful posts on fantasy baseball. I was "prolific", but even at my most active was mostly piling up post counts in the Sports Bar or in the Vintage Drafts.