What's up gents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay =]
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain. Time to die.

Comment

[echo] sighting sighting sighting Welcome back ack ack ack...

Comment

What's with all the old people showing up around here? Is this a nursing home or something?!?
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

JC was B-Fly here before B-Fly, as the most prolific - and most consistently helpful - poster on fantasy baseball.

then B-Fly selfishly let real life supercede his duties here () for years, so now he's b-fly.

and..... we're in an interregnum (unless we combine all the Steves, and even then....)
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
            JC was B-Fly here before B-Fly, as the most prolific - and most consistently helpful - poster on fantasy baseball.

then B-Fly selfishly let real life supercede his duties here () for years, so now he's b-fly.

and..... we're in an interregnum (unless we combine all the Steves, and even then....)
            LOL, that gives me way too much credit. I never came even remotely close to JC (or Jason Collette, for that matter) with respect to helpful posts on fantasy baseball. I was "prolific", but even at my most active was mostly piling up post counts in the Sports Bar or in the Vintage Drafts.

Comment

Prolific is an understatement. You take three years off and still have a 6,000 post lead over second place and 18,000 over third.

Glad you are back.

JC seems to appear right around this time every year. I think it has something to do with fantasy baseball. All I can say is Woo Hoo.

Comment

i love this place, i just dont post alot, but i read all the time.
                I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain. Time to die.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                  mostly piling up post counts in ... the Vintage Drafts.
                  shameful
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by [echo] View Post
                    i love this place, i just dont post alot, but i read all the time.
                    smart, unlike some of us ... "i love this place, i just dont read alot, but i post all the time ... "
                    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                      smart, unlike some of us ... "i love this place, i just dont read alot, but i post all the time ... "
                      I'm not just the president of Roto Club for Junkies, I'm also a client!

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                        I was "prolific", but even at my most active was mostly piling up post counts in the Sports Bar or in the Vintage Drafts.
                        New VD starting "any day now"
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                          Prolific is an understatement. You take three years off and still have a 6,000 post lead over second place and 18,000 over third.
                          My guess is Revo is actually close. He's got just short of 20k post and I'm pretty sure he didn't roll over his totals from the old site. He's probably in the 40ks easy.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Dang! Nice to see an old face (or rubber duckie avi, in this case).
                            Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Working...
                            X