2k20 Julio Urias

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnuckleBalls View Post
    Go with your gut. Nothing more fun than getting a guy back you drafted as a minor and seeing him flourish. I traded him for a run a few years ago and would take the gamble for $12. No matter the return it'll be a fun ride.
    Yep. I couldn't help myself. I made the deal and will decide on our final cut down the week before the auction as to keep him or not. Unless of course I trade him.

Comment

To me it is similar to old Skills vs Role conversation.

The skills and pedigree are undeniable.

What might tint my thinking is that I play in mainly Dynasty/Keeper types of leagues.

I believe this may be the last time for the forseeable future Urias can be had for a relatively low cost.
      Comparing a Fantasy Baseball Draft to an Auction is like comparing Checkers to Chess!!!

Comment

Manager Dave Roberts said that Julio Urias will be in the Dodgers' starting rotation to begin the regular season.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

HQ right now has Urias at $8 in this same format based on 116 IP.

so $12 if he pitches 175 IP is the alternate projection, in effect.

is he going to pitch 175 innings? I doubt it.

but with 20 pct inflation, he doesn't need as many innings for you to break even.

looks kind of borderline but the game is meant to be fun, after all. the heart wants what it wants
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
          X