Possible War with Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
    i think it sets a bad precedent to allow anyone to officially fire ballistic missiles at an american base like that. even hard core right wingers will admit Trump was wrong to allow it with only sanctions as president. if North Korea fired missiles at Japan, and not over them purposely, it just might start a war. this was an act of war. and we let it go. when Saddam fired scuds at Israel we begged them not to respond.

you are not supposed to do that to our bases and get away with it, and they did. that's not good.
    Or we could close many of our bases over there, bring the majority of our troops home and let those guys go back to their regional religious rock fights they have been having with each other for hundreds of years.

Comment

• the fact they accidentally shot down an airplane, which is predictable with their top general gone and forces fractured tells you they don't deserve to be calling the shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
        Or we could close many of our bases over there, bring the majority of our troops home and let those guys go back to their regional religious rock fights they have been having with each other for hundreds of years.
        we could. you could make a strong argument that the results would be the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
          the fact they accidentally shot down an airplane, which is predictable with their top general gone and forces fractured tells you they don't deserve to be calling the shots.
          Neither does Trump.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Besides the protesters who died and the airplane passengers that died we also have this.

a bunch of guys with headaches according to Trump. No war anyway, so I guess that is good
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            ---------------------------------------------
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
            X