No announcement yet.

NFL PLayoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

liked the Pack, then saw a stat of Aaron Rodgers 0-7 in the postseason against top 10 defenses.
    the 49ers? they ranked 1st this year.

oof. 0-8

UPDATE: to be fair, I see this tweet

Wager Street
    @WagerStreet
    Aaron Rodgers 8 Playoff Losses

-Defense gave up 45
    -Defense gave up 37
    -Defense gave up 45 points
    -Led game-tying drive, never got ball again
    -Defense gave up 44
    -Defense gave up 37
    Last edited by Judge Jude; 01-19-2020, 10:34 PM.
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

The Niners seem to be using the "prevent-Jimmy G-INT-offense" as Garappolo has had his two lowest output games of the year in their two post-season wins. He only threw 8 passes today.
      Last edited by madducks; 01-20-2020, 09:42 AM.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Jimmy G didn’t have to throw because there were holes so big I could have ran through them most all the game. While Aaron could have played better, this one isn’t on him. The Packers retooled the defense to handle the pass happy NFL, but has no answer for a team built like San Fran. It’ll be interesting to see how the Packers play the draft and free agency - Graham will go off the books, and they have a couple other options to free up some cap space.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Raheem Mostert has played for 7 teams in his career -- the Eagles, Dolphins, Ravens, Browns, Jets, Bears and Niners -- but only received his first professional carry as a RB with the Niners.

Yet for his career, he's averaging 6.0 YPC!

Speaking of Mostert, I found Terry Bradshaw's interview with him after the game while at the Award presentation to be very, very disrespectful. The guy is on top of the world, having had one of the greatest playoff performances in NFL history, and here's Bradshaw saying "at the beginning of the season, I didn't even know who you were! I even mispronounced your name as 'Mozart!'"

Hey sorry Terry, but this moment wasn't about you. And sorry that you never heard of him before. Maybe you should do some more homework. Instead of disrespecting him, maybe you should have commented on his past and if he ever thought he could have had a moment like this, or just simply praising his performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
            DK is in a tough spot - obvious collusion, but that happens in every one of these million-dollar contests (hubby and wife each do the max 150 entries, then rig which QBs they take for maximum opportunity).

to make it worse, DK has announced it is going public this year.
            And DK DQ'd them completely. No $$$ awarded to them at all. The 2nd place guy got moved up and went from $100k to $1m. Dayum!

Comment

"No $$$ awarded to them at all."

we'll know better when they have to tell-all to the SEC -it could be "the most dramatic going-public ceremony ever!"

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

OK, time to discuss Super Bowl bets!

I just bet a FanDuel special -- KC wins + Kelce TD = +350

DraftKings has some props on players scoring TDs. The obvious ones are Williams (-139), Mostert (-155) & Kelce (-125), but I like the speedsters to score one or two (Samuel +150, Watkins +250, Hardman +325).

KC is -1.5 on the spread, but -122 on the Moneyline.

Comment

I went with Tyreek Hill MVP at 20 to 1.
                  everyone assumes a Chiefs W = Mahomes MVP, and probably so. but Hill is the one possible exception - if he returns a punt or kick for a TD and scores another TD or two in spectacular fashion, he could be the man.

fyi, in NJ PointsBet has more than 500 wagers and DraftKings have more than 400. everybody has hundreds.

DK has "Fat Man TD" at 33 to 1 - cash if an offensive lineman scores a TD, lol.

"Red" is the chalk for the Gatorade bath at +150, but if I picked it I'd go with "none" at +900. somebody has to end that tired cliche!

Shady McCoy retires right after the game ends is +300. almost even odds on whether the first TD is scored by a player whose jersey number is over or under 26.5.

Kyle Shanahan blowing another 28-3 Super Bowl lead is only 100 to 1 - that's just one you buy in person, then mail the ticket to your Falcons-loving friend. (and yes, these are all real, legal bets).

aside from Gatorade, pretty much any other non-game stuff - such as length of national anthem - only goes on with the illegal offshore books.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                    that's just one you buy in person, then mail the ticket to your Falcons-loving friend. (and yes, these are all real, legal bets).
                    That sounds mean since sports betting is still illegal in Georgia.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                      And the 10 Senior Inductees are:
                      - Jimbo Covert
                      - Winston Hill
                      - Harold Carmichael
                      - Bobby Dillon
                      - Cliff Harris
                      - Donnie Shell
                      - Duke Slater
                      - Mac Speedie
                      - Ed Sprinkle
                      - Alex Karras

The 3 Special Contributors are:
                      - George Young
                      - Steve Sabol
                      - Paul Tagliabue
                      Five modern-era players were chosen for induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame's Class of 2020.

Troy Polamalu
                      Edgerrin James
                      Steve Atwater
                      Isaac Bruce
                      Steve Hutchinson

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                      X