Sun 1:05 PM (FOX TV)
    Minnesota Vikings (10-6)
    @
    New Orleans Saints (13-3)

Sun 4:40 PM (NBC TV)
    Seattle Seahawks (11-5)
    @
    Philadelphia Eagles (9-7)
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

I bet a 2-team parlay -- Houston & Seattle straight up.

Comment

Bad weekend for 40 year old quarterbacks.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        Bad weekend for 40 year old quarterbacks.
        And right on cue, 40-year-old QB Josh McCown makes his first career playoff appearance in relief of the injured Carson Wentz.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
          And right on cue, 40-year-old QB Josh McCown makes his first career playoff appearance in relief of the injured Carson Wentz.
          He's no Nick Foles.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

AFC DIVISIONAL ROUND GAMES

Sat 8:15 PM (CBS TV)
            Tennessee Titans (9-7)
            @
            Baltimore Ravens (14-2)

Sun 3:05 PM (CBS TV)
            Houston Texans (10-6)
            @
            Kansas City Chiefs (12-4)

NFC DIVISIONAL ROUND GAMES

Sat 4:35 PM (NBC TV)
            Minnesota Vikings(10-6)
            @
            San Francisco 49ers (13-3)

Sun 6:40 PM (FOX TV)
            Seattle Seahawks (11-5)
            @
            Green Bay Packers (13-3)

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              I bet a 2-team parlay -- Houston & Seattle straight up.
              Congrats!

― Albert Einstein

Comment

NBC had 2 options:

- tell us that the Clowney hit on Wentz was legit because....
                - tell us it was a cheap shot and should have been a penalty

unless I missed something, they found Door No. 3 - pretend nothing happened
                finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Seahawks DK Metcalf's 160 receiving yards is a new NFL record for a rookie in a playoff game.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                    NBC had 2 options:

- tell us that the Clowney hit on Wentz was legit because....
                    - tell us it was a cheap shot and should have been a penalty

unless I missed something, they found Door No. 3 - pretend nothing happened
                    Unbelievable that no mention was made on that fucking cheap.shot.
                    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Marshawn Lynch with 2 TDs in 2 weeks since returning to the NFL after 14 months off. Looks like he will be the Seahawks goal line back going forward.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

he also smells like "toast" except for that one spin move for a TD today.

in other news, a former Bachelor/ette reality TV star won $1M in a DFS contest today - and you didn't.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                          he also smells like "toast" except for that one spin move for a TD today.

in other news, a former Bachelor/ette reality TV star won $1M in a DFS contest today - and you didn't.
                          ....which is being held up by DraftKings for cheating (collusion).

Comment

DK is in a tough spot - obvious collusion, but that happens in every one of these million-dollar contests (hubby and wife each do the max 150 entries, then rig which QBs they take for maximum opportunity).

to make it worse, DK has announced it is going public this year.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

How does this work ? Is it any different than buying 300 lottery tix imstead of 150 ?
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                              X