NL keeper questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL keeper questions

10-team NL only, 5x5 using AVG, 2 catchers. 18 keepers, three of which have to be minor leaguers.

Definite (13):
    Ryan McMahon 5opt
    Fernando Tatis Jr 5B
    Keston Hiura 5B
    Aristides Aquino 5A
    Michael Conforto 25X
    David Peralta 15X
    Johnny Cueto 5B
    Zac Gallen 6A
    Brandon Woodruff 7B
    Brendan Rodgers R
    Gavin Lux R
    Mackenzie Gore R
    Dustin May R

Five spots left:
    Josh Rojas 5B
    Andrew McCutchen 8B
    Yoenis Cespedes 1B
    Seth Lugo 3B
    Steven Matz 8B
    Sam Hilliard R
    Spencer Howard R
    Andres Munoz R

I have time to find out if Cespedes is ever going to play again, but right now leaning toward McCutchen and Hilliard and then I don't know who.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Rojas, Matz and Howard are possibilities. Nice speed for Rojas, he would be my first choice.

Comment

Cutch and Howard are gimmies for me. I think that Matz might be a good flyer as you seem to have plenty of bats.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

I had Matz on my initial run through, and I would like to take a chance on him in my NL league. Then after further review, I am not sure that he goes for $8 if you put him back. Even if he did you would get a new contract.

My keeps would be Cutch, Howard, Cespedes (have to for a buck) and maybe Matz depending on prices in your league, players back in, etc.

Comment

Working...
        X