No announcement yet.

2020 NFL Off-Season Coaching Carousel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browns hired Vikings OC Kevin Stefanski as head coach.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
      Redskins and Eagles fans starting a Go Fund Me page to get Giants to hire Garrett for the head coaching gig.

Cowboys fans are rumored also to be chipping in
      The Giants & Joe Judge ended up hiring Jason Garrett as their OC.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Garrett seems to be in the Norv Turner/Wade Phillips school - dumb as a box of rocks as head coaches, but stick them with just one side of the ball and it can work as a second lieutenant.
        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Are these new coaches all white guys?
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            Are these new coaches all white guys?
            Yup. As were all the new managers hired in MLB.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              Yup. As were all the new managers hired in MLB.
              But there's no problem or issues with that right? (Not directed towards you Revo, but towards the sports universe)
              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                The Giants & Joe Judge ended up hiring Jason Garrett as their OC.
                Former Browns head coach Freddie Kitchens is expected to be hired by the Giants as a position coach.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X