Without looking what is the...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
    as long as you call the new country Canada & keep all our laws & get rid of your own, go for it!!!
    Do Manitoba - BritishColumbia laws make us better?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

as long as you call the new country Canada & keep all our laws & get rid of your own, go for it!!!
      No more poutine tariffs to worry about
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I'll guess Indonesia, since it's (surprisingly to most) the 4th most populous country at around 280 million. My 2nd guess would be Brazil, which is the 5th most populous.

With all due respect, the Canada answer is pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post
          I'll guess Indonesia, since it's (surprisingly to most) the 4th most populous country at around 280 million. My 2nd guess would be Brazil, which is the 5th most populous.

With all due respect, the Canada answer is pretty funny.
          I was wondering about Indonesia as well ... and I'm still trying to find the due respect - you should see our maple syrup export numbers this year!
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

I was wondering about Indonesia as well ... and I'm still trying to find the due respect - you should see our maple syrup export numbers this year!
            A trillion gallons?!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              Ok, I missed an obvious one in India, but also did not think of the number 8 country, either.

Spoiler!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_economy
              Click on for the answer. I was surprised by this. It is even worse as the Company I work for is headquartered there.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                Click on for the answer. I was surprised by this. It is even worse as the Company I work for is headquartered there.
                And see, I had it higher on my pure guess list than eight. I've been hearing about this country's economic might for a few decades now, often discussed in the same breath with India.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                  And see, I had it higher on my pure guess list than eight. I've been hearing about this country's economic might for a few decades now, often discussed in the same breath with India.
                  Yes.

I think the politics and weird tariffs for incoming goods put some blinders on me.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                    Right one of the BRICs (Brazil, Russia, India, China).
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      Right one of the BRICs (Brazil, Russia, India, China).
                      Spoiler alert

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                        That was my 2nd guess. Doesnt surprise me at all. Also, I really enjoyed my vacation there several years ago.

Comment

Working...
                        X