I know it's early....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it's early....

but, seriously, I hope you all have a good Thanksgiving. Enjoy your people while you still have them. Make new friends. Live your life. Enjoy your life.

I'm thankful that you have all welcomed me back after what was basically some kind of snit fit I had. I should apologize to you all....so I will. I'm sorry about that.

I enjoy this place. Hoping it hangs around for a good long time.
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Thanks for the well wishes to everyone. We are all happy to have you around!

Comment

Let me be the first to say we are all happy to have you around!
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Let me be the first to say we are all happy to have you around!
        umm...before I commit to that I need to know where he was Thanksgiving 2016. I posted a similar well wish and received one reply...thanks Gwyn!

Comment

It's not early, it's 2:03 PM here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            umm...before I commit to that I need to know where he was Thanksgiving 2016. I posted a similar well wish and received one reply...thanks Gwyn!
            Thank you, Greg!

Comment

I'm feeling much better, now! Happy Thankgiving 2016 to you, Gregg!

Comment

That's not true, I replied.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                  I'm feeling much better, now! Happy Thankgiving 2016 to you, Gregg!
                  Very glad you are back. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                    but, seriously, I hope you all have a good Thanksgiving. Enjoy your people while you still have them. Make new friends. Live your life. Enjoy your life.

I'm thankful that you have all welcomed me back after what was basically some kind of snit fit I had. I should apologize to you all....so I will. I'm sorry about that.

I enjoy this place. Hoping it hangs around for a good long time.
                    I would have posted in this thread sooner, but i just got done with my 2016 Thanksgiving well-wishes. BTW, the "Snit Fits" would be a good name for a band. And Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all. And to all a good night... (Wait. Wrong holiday. Never mind.)
                      "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                      "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
                        Happy Thanksgiving to all. And to all a good night... (Wait. Wrong holiday. Never mind.)
                        Actually, let's keep it. Nothing wrong with having a good night at anytime during the year!

Comment

Early? Where the hell were you in October?

Comment

Originally posted by Whitey View Post
                            Early? Where the hell were you in October?
                            Being late for Thanksgiving of 2016.

Comment

Working...
                            X