No announcement yet.

Official Week 11 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garrett does seem like a smart guy off the field but clearly has serious issues on it. This wasn't his first incident this year. He should be suspended well into next season, as well, as far as I'm cocnerned. The Pouncey suspension, on the other hand, seems excessive to me, given that he turned around and literally saw his QB getting assaulted. 1 game seems right to me.

Comment

Eagles WR Alshon Jeffery out.

Eagles sign free agent RB Jay Ajayi.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
        Garrett does seem like a smart guy off the field but clearly has serious issues on it. This wasn't his first incident this year. He should be suspended well into next season, as well, as far as I'm cocnerned. The Pouncey suspension, on the other hand, seems excessive to me, given that he turned around and literally saw his QB getting assaulted. 1 game seems right to me.
        Pouncey WAS kicking someone in the head, repeatedly. So yeah, 3 games seem about right to me.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Texans WR Will Fuller out.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            Pouncey WAS kicking someone in the head, repeatedly. So yeah, 3 games seem about right to me.
            1 game for kicking someone in the head. Then two games for kicking someone in the head while being a former best friend of Aaron Hernandez.

Comment

AFC
              1 PATRIOTS 9-1, 5 BILLS 7-3
              2 RAVENS 8-2, Steelers 5-5
              4 COLTS 6-4, 6 TEXANS 6-4, Titans 5-5
              3 CHIEFS 7-4, Raiders 6-4

NFC
              4 COWBOYS 6-4, Eagles 5-5
              2 PACKERS 8-2, 6 VIKINGS 8-3
              3 SAINTS 8-2, Panthers 5-5
              1 49ERS 9-1, 5 SEAHAWKS 8-2, Rams 6-4

FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS - a look ahead to the spring 2020 NFL Draft to be held there

"Statement game" by Skins today - and that statement is, "Dwayne Haskins has no business starting an NFL game."

0-10 - Bengals

1-9 - Redskins

2-8 - Giants 3rd, Dolphins 4th

3-7 - Jets 5th, Falcons, Buccaneers, Broncos
              3-7-1 - Cardinals
              3-6-1 - Lions

4-7 - Chargers
              4-6 - Browns, Jaguars, Bears

WEEK 12 GAMES OF THE WEAK - big slate this week
              MIA at CLE
              NYG at CHI
              DET at WAS
              TBB at ATL

PENDING EPIC SHOWDOWNS
              Dec 8 - MIA at NYJ
              Dec 15 - MIA at NYG
              Dec 22 - CIN at MIA, NYG at WAS
              Last edited by Judge Jude; 11-18-2019, 11:47 PM.
              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Colts running back Marlon Mack has a fractured hand and will miss an unspecified amount of time.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

and Colts play Texans on Thursday in a yuge game

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                  1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

Rob Gronkowski says that he has a big announcement to make at 9:00 am on Tuesday morning.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

MOST NFL QB WINS WITHOUT ANY RINGZZZZ

Dan Marino 147
                      Fran Tarkenton 124
                      Philip Rivers 122
                      Last edited by Judge Jude; 11-18-2019, 11:33 PM.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        Rob Gronkowski says that he has a big announcement to make at 9:00 am on Tuesday morning.
                        As many expected, it was much ado about nothing. Gronkowski is hosting a music festival called “Gronk Beach” in Miami during Super Bowl weekend. Whatever.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                          As many expected, it was much ado about nothing. Gronkowski is hosting a music festival called “Gronk Beach” in Miami during Super Bowl weekend. Whatever.
                          I enjoyed hearing about all the fantasy football teams picking him up yesterday.

Comment

What's everyone's thoughts about the Smith/Incognito precedent that the NFLPA brought up? Smith's suspension was 3 games.

Comment

Hmm, it gets even more interesting. Garrett is now saying Rudolph used a racial slur against him that started the brawl. Pathetic on Rudolph's part if true.

I know Garrett is coming out of this looking really bad for swinging his helmet, but, for me at least, the light that has been shed on Rudolph is much worse. If true, and he used racial slurs and grabbed Garrett twice in the crotch as it appears, he's the villain here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                Hmm, it gets even more interesting. Garrett is now saying Rudolph used a racial slur against him that started the brawl. Pathetic on Rudolph's part if true.

I know Garrett is coming out of this looking really bad for swinging his helmet, but, for me at least, the light that has been shed on Rudolph is much worse. If true, and he used racial slurs and grabbed Garrett twice in the crotch as it appears, he's the villain here.
                                Why wait a week to say this?
                                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
                                X