Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is World Kindness Day!

So...you know...fuck you guys.
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

It's a JOKE! Geez!
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Keep practicing

Comment

actually the last 2 days I've noticed an uptick in kindness. for example today I was buying some cat treats for the 70 year old guy's cats who I rent land from for my RV, I also got him some wool socks and gloves and long underwear since he lives in his own RV next to his garage and his health isn't that great, and I couldn't reach the jar set back on the top shelf at walmart. I am 5/11 and I was fixing to wipe out trying to stand on the shopping cart. then like a 6/2 woman came over and got them for me. lol

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
          actually the last 2 days I've noticed an uptick in kindness. for example today I was buying some cat treats for the 70 year old guy's cats who I rent land from for my RV, I also got him some wool socks and gloves and long underwear since he lives in his own RV next to his garage and his health isn't that great, and I couldn't reach the jar set back on the top shelf at walmart. I am 5/11 and I was fixing to wipe out trying to stand on the shopping cart. then like a 6/2 woman came over and got them for me. lol
          That was nice of her. Was her cellphone nice to you too?

Comment

Working...
          X