No announcement yet.

2019-20 Offseason Transaction Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $18m seems really cheap on a one year deal for him. I agree, good move by the Braves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      $18m seems really cheap on a one year deal for him. I agree, good move by the Braves.
      Who gets displaced by Ozuna? Inciarte or Markakis?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        If history is any indicator, it will be inciarte...plus they resigned Markakis this offseason.

Comment

• Royals re-sign OF Alex Gordon for 1 year/$4 million.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
            Royals re-sign OF Alex Gordon for 1 year/$4 million.
            It just shows that decline pays.

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              At the start it will be the anticipated Markakis/Duvall platoon, but if Inciarte continues to be unable to hit, Acuna will slide to center and Markakis/Duvall will take right---unless one of the kids (Pache/Waters) knocks down the door by then.

Comment

• Phillies sign RP Francisco Liriano to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training.
                Liriano can earn $1.5 million if he's on the major league roster, with an additional $1.25 million available through performance-based incentives.

Phillies sign RP Bud Norris to a minor league contract.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Phillies sign INF Neil Walker to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Man the Phillies are really reuniting some Pirate favorites out there. Cutch, J-Hey, Liriano, Neil...

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                      Man the Phillies are really reuniting some Pirate favorites out there. Cutch, J-Hey, Liriano, Neil...
                      Alas, Ollie Perez is under contract with Cleveland. He's one of the last (if not the last) player reportedly still in the majors listed in the leaked Mitchell report list.

Comment

• Nationals re-sign Ryan Zimmerman for 1 year/$2 million.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Cubs sign OF Steven Souza to a 1 year deal pending a physical.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• OMG, the Cubs did something!

Comment

• Marlins sign RP Brandon Kintzler for 1 year/$3 million.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Anybody got the details for castellanos signing with the reds?

Comment

Working...
                                X