X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GITH was on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      I don't know much, but I know my Padres.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        Profar traded to the Padres.

Do not yet know for what.
        Austin Allen and a player TBNL
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          Seems about right. Allen was not one of their top prospects, but he put up some good numbers last year. Could be a late bloomber as a catcher (I have not looked at the scouting reports on the defense to see if he can stay behind the plate).

Profar was a non-tender candidate due to the projected salary (>$5m) so the A's couldn't expect much in return.

Comment

Moustakas to the Reds on a 4 year deal. They also non-tendered Jose Peraza.

Comment

Jesus Aguilar claimed by the Marlins

Some more non-tenders:
              - Steven Souza
              - Domingo Santana
              - Tim Beckham
              - Addison Russell
              - CJ Cron
              - Trevor Hildenberger

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                Padres were already crowded...odd.
                Preller is like that owner in your league who tinkers just to tinker. Who spends time building up the farm system and bragging about how amazing it is, only to trade off pieces before letting them mature. Who makes an amazing trade and follows it with three inexplicable moves. Who has been rebuilding for 5 years and counting...

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                  So 6 years of Allen and the Player to be Named for one year of Profar...

Comment

Blake Treinen & Taijuan Walker also non-tendered

Comment

Jonathan Villar traded to the Marlins

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                        Jonathan Villar traded to the Marlins
                        Woo hoo! Two moves in a day during hot stove season is like a cornucopia for Marlins fans! Cant say I dislike switching Villar in for Starlin Castro. Maybe Aguilar can find his stroke again too

Comment

More non-tenders: Cesar hernandez and maikel franco, travis shaw, jimmy nelson

Comment

Moustakas to the Reds on a 4 year deal. They also non-tendered Jose Peraza.
                            They seemed to overpay Moose a bit, but good get for them.

Comment

The A's have signed Jake Diekman for 2 yrs/$7.5 million.
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Blake Treinen & Taijuan Walker also non-tendered
                                Dang Treinen fell far, fast.

He was the top RP taken in fantasy drafts last year. And now he's non-tendered.

Don't pay for closers, don't pay for closers, don't pay for closers!

Comment

Working...
                                X