Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rank these Prospects for 2020 and then beyond.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope so, since Robert is contracted for 2020 + 3 years.

Where does Wander rank? I have him for 2020 + 2 years.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
      I hope so, since Robert is contracted for 2020 + 3 years.

Where does Wander rank? I have him for 2020 + 2 years.

J
      umm... so answer for you...until you answer my question.

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
        I like Robert over Adell. I think Adell is still a few years off from MLB even with Calhoun's contract not getting picked up. Robert is going to be a top 25 roto pick by this time next year.
        Adell is a few years off? That cannot be correct. He already got a taste of AAA in 2019. He will reach the bigs in 2020, the question is simply how quickly he's up.

Comment

I didn't realize Adell had made it to AAA. But looking at his entire 2019 season, it doesn't look that impressive to me. But I do agree that Adell could be called up at some point next season, but only when the Angels decide to throw in the towel.
          If I owned Adell, I would rather him spend 2020 in AAA and not waste a year on his contract at the MLB level as I doubt he will provide much value.

Comment

I didn't realize Adell had made it to AAA. But looking at his entire 2019 season, it doesn't look that impressive to me. But I do agree that Adell could be called up at some point next season, but only when the Angels decide to throw in the towel.
            If I owned Adell, I would rather him spend 2020 in AAA and not waste a year on his contract at the MLB level as I doubt he will provide much value.
            It feels like you are missing it on Adell. He's a top 5 prospect in all of baseball by all accounts that I've seen.

Comment

Adell will be a stud.

Comment

Working...
              X