Official Week 9 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Week 9 Thread

Patriots waive WR Josh Gordon. Who will claim him? Or is he in trouble again?
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Originally posted by madducks View Post
    Normally I'd say the Patriots, but in this case, probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
      75% chance he ends up in Oakland.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        75% chance he ends up in Oakland.
        To the Seahawks and supposedly will play next week. Great talent / landing spot - we'll see if he can actually do anything with it.

Comment

Titans TE Delanie Walker out.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Steelers waive WR Donte "Stone Hands" Moncrief.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Uh-oh Miami. Fitzpatrick is probably thinking that he's not going to be there for the rebuild and that he better start auditioning for his next job.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS - a look ahead to the spring 2020 NFL Draft to be held there

No. 1 is the Bengals' to lose now - and why not, they lost everything else!

0-8 - Bengals

1-8 - Redskins
                1-7 - Falcons, Jets, Dolphins

2-7 - Giants
                2-6 - Buccaneers, Browns

3-5 - Bears
                3-5-1 - Cardinals
                3-6 - Broncos

4-6 - Chargers

4-5 - Titans
                3-4-1 - Lions
                Last edited by Judge Jude; 11-07-2019, 11:35 PM.
                finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

After weeks of uncertainty, DeSean Jackson is out for the season following core surgery

Miami breakout WR Preston Williams is also out for the season after a knee injury

Comment

some thoughts on the pats game last night. Belichick should've gone for the TD at the end of the first half down by 7, on the road playing a team that just came off a bye week.

when I saw Cyrus Jones fielding punts for Bal, I was like oh, glad he's not muffing punts for the pats anymore. 2 punts later he muffed one.

Mohamed Sanu looks good. he's a good run blocker too. but on Edelman's fumble the play wasn't over, and you can't expect him to know he was going to fumble, but he was just kind of walking back to the play. I mean this is what happens when WR's try to get that extra yardage. and I am fine with Edelman, he's one of the toughest.

another play Brady throws behind Sanu and the DB almost intercepts it, but Sanu didn't make an effort to make sure he didn't even though his arm was right there.

another play Brady was intercepted and Sanu jumped over Earl Thomas instead of touch him to down him, and Thomas got up and returned it 30 yards.

also just when you started to forget about not having Gronk anymore, Chris Collinsworth will promptly remind you. I even wonder if he set a record talking about a player that isn't even playing anymore. I am usually a fan of Collinsworth, but last night I can see why people might not be. he was interesting when he pointed out that Edelman ran a out and then a post on the same route and had never seen that before?

Comment

I can't find my Garoppolo tribute thread.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                        I can't find my Garoppolo tribute thread.

Comment

much obliged

Comment

Mark Walton, who just became Miami’s lead RB, was suspended 4 games for his 3 offseason arrests.

Comment

Working...
                            X