Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like your opinion on this anti-impeachment article.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nots View Post
    Sorry about the Libby mistake—I thought Bush had pardoned him. I should have researched it instead of relying on a memory.
    You can’t compare Clinton to Stormy Daniels. Clinton lied under oath. As far as we know, Trump hasn’t. Clinton should not have been impeached but he has much more culpability as a lawyer. It is why I fully supported him having his law license revoked.
    The only reason Trump hasn't lied under oath is because his handlers prevented him from testifying. The man has literally zero ability to not lie every single time he speaks.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I know you've claimed you're not a Trump fan, nots, but you sure make it hard to believe that when you are parroting ridiculous Fox news talking points while defending him.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
        They will twist anything in order to fit their narrative because they believe only in retaining their power at any cost.
        It the "they" are both Democrats and Republicans I agree with you 100%.

Comment

Maybe you can answer the basic question that every Republican official won't: Is it acceptable for a President to solicit dirt on a political opponent in exchange for releasing congressionally appropriated military aid to a foreign country?
          - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            It the "they" are both Democrats and Republicans I agree with you 100%.
            There is no way Democrats would be defending a president like Trump. That is simply an easy way for those who don't like Democrats to engage in whataboutism.
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

I know you've claimed you're not a Trump fan, nots, but you sure make it hard to believe that when you are parroting ridiculous Fox news talking points while defending him.
              I can promise you I have not watched Fox News since my parents visited me in NJ about 5 years ago. No idea what they are saying.

Comment

There is no way Democrats would be defending a president like Trump. That is simply an easy way for those who don't like Democrats to engage in whataboutism.
                They do a pretty good job of defending Menendez though, right?

Comment

I can promise you I have not watched Fox News since my parents visited me in NJ about 5 years ago. No idea what they are saying.
                  Then it's incredible that you're organically regurgitating their talking points.
                  - Terence McKenna

Comment

They do a pretty good job of defending Menendez though, right?
                    Yep, Franken too.
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

Then it's incredible that you're organically regurgitating their talking points.
                      I read a lot of right wing (and left wing) stuff on RCP daily. Don’t ever watch Fox News.

Comment

Yep, Franken too.
                        Yeah, I wouldn’t be too proud of that one. Guy got screwed so Gillibrand could pretend to be a viable Presidential candidate.

Comment

I did not say all. There are plenty of Republicans and Democrats that will lie to win.

As far as whataboutism there is plenty of that on both sides as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                            I did not say all. There are plenty of Republicans and Democrats that will lie to win.

As far as whataboutism there is plenty of that on both sides as well.
                            No doubt there are scumbags on both sides, but Trump's debasement of the presidency is simply unprecedented, and the Republicans rallying around him is disgusting and they will hopefully pay the price for the rest of our lives.
                            - Terence McKenna

Comment

No doubt there are scumbags on both sides,
                              Agree 100%

but Trump's debasement of the presidency is simply unprecedented,
                              Agree 100%

and the Republicans rallying around him is disgusting
                              Agree 100%

and they will hopefully pay the price for the rest of our lives.
                              Andddd you lost me. I don't want to see anyone "pay the price". I don't understand this political revenge perspective, especially coming from someone on the socially progressive side.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                Andddd you lost me. I don't want to see anyone "pay the price". I don't understand this political revenge perspective, especially coming from someone on the socially progressive side.
                                By pay the price I mean end up in the minority for the near and distant future. Trumpism is destroying our country and I want it exterminated.
                                - Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                                X