Non-Exceelent Commercials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
    Do you want your pizza cut into 4 slices or 8?
    Better make it 4. I don't think I can eat 8.
    that's a Yogi Berra line.

"the numbers just get bigger as the size does, since it's multiplicative - if a medium is 14 inches, a large would have to be 20."

why is that true - some sort of federal law? does this apply in Canada as well?

which other foods does the government mandate the size of "medium" and "large?"

I have a feeling that Big French Fry lobbyists have prevented any mandate on that front.
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post

"the numbers just get bigger as the size does, since it's multiplicative - if a medium is 14 inches, a large would have to be 20."

why is that true - some sort of federal law? does this apply in Canada as well?.
      It's called math
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

State law, based out of Indiana.
        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

ok, apparently the law is that all pizza must be produced in a perfect circle.

now who is going to tell the Sicilians about this? not me!
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post

I knew I stole it from someone awesome.
            “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
              People who can do, people who don't understand math try to legislate it.
              “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

there's so many bug sprays the types really branch off?

I can verify the more alcohol in your system the less you get bitten. or any diseases you carry that haven't been introduced to mankind yet but are lethal to mosquitos. of course I always wore long underwear and sweatshirts. and I stood behind the neighbors so the mosquitos got them first and they always said things like 'I'm getting chowed'.

Comment

Working...
                X