Official Week 7 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Week 7 Thread

Mahomes dislocated his kneecap.....talk is of 3 weeks to the rest of the season. Hold your breath!

in the one auction league I'm in, I spent my entire budget on Mahomes, David Johnson, Todd Gurley, and Antonio Brown. Man this is going poorly.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Packers WR Davante Adams out.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

It looks like Adams, Allison and Valdez-Scanting might all be out. Would you pick up this Lazard guy and roll with him on Sunday at 1 or wait for Amari Cooper? Or should I pick up Agholor and then go with Agholor Sunday night if Cooper is out, but Cooper if he plays? Any thoughts?

Comment

My team is 0-6. My thoughts are bad.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Raiders WR Tyrell Williams out.

Eagles WR DeSean Jackson (again) out.

Saints RB Alvin Kamara out.

Saints TE Jared Cook out.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
              It looks like Adams, Allison and Valdez-Scanting might all be out. Would you pick up this Lazard guy and roll with him on Sunday at 1 or wait for Amari Cooper? Or should I pick up Agholor and then go with Agholor Sunday night if Cooper is out, but Cooper if he plays? Any thoughts?
              It looks like Cooper is going to play, but being in the Sunday night slot is unfortunate.

Agholor has been terrible this year, even in the one game where he put up good stats.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                I had no idea who this Lazard guy was, but man, he looked impressive. Considering the other Packer receivers have underwhelmed this season, if he has another big game, he could cement himself into the lineup for the remainder of the year.

Comment

Patriots WR Josh Gordon out for Monday night.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

RACE TO THE BOTTOM, and to the NFL Draft in Las Vegas next April

the curd is sinking to the bottom!

(ARI out, DET in)

0-7 - Bengals
                    0-6 - Dolphins
                    1-6 - Redskins, Falcons
                    1-4 - Jets*
                    2-5 - Giants, Broncos, Chargers
                    2-4 - Browns, Dolphins (from owning Steelers pick), Buccaneers
                    2-3-1 - Lions
                    3-4 - Jaguars, Titans

WEEK 8 SHOWDOWNS
                    TBB at TEN
                    NYG at DET
                    NYJ at JAC
                    MIA at MIA (well, the second one is the PIT pick obtained by MIA)

GAME OF YEAR?
                    CIN at MIA on Dec. 22
                    Last edited by Judge Jude; 10-20-2019, 06:24 PM.
                    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

I assume the Race To The Bottom Network will play the stretch run of this LAC-TEN game over and over as an "instant classic."

had all of the elements - incompetent coaching, countless player blunders, even some confusion by the announcers and by the "boys in New York" looking at replays.

nice to see two teams who look so determined to go the extra mile to blow the game. the Titans "fought" like lions, but in the end the Chargers just would not be denied a desperately-needed loss.
                      Last edited by Judge Jude; 10-20-2019, 06:37 PM.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

This could be the ugliest performance I’ve ever seen from a professional quarterback.....

Comment

FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS - a look ahead to the spring 2020 NFL Draft to be held there

Jets came up YUGE tonight - a win would have left them just one loss out of a playoff spot, and perhaps not even a top 20 pick if they couldn't wrong the ship. but with a pitiful shutout loss, they're in the 5th slot with a bullet!

0-7 - Bengals
                          0-6 - Dolphins
                          1-6 - Redskins, Falcons
                          1-5 - Jets
                          2-5 - Giants, Broncos, Chargers
                          2-4 - Browns, Dolphins (from owning Steelers pick), Buccaneers
                          2-3-1 - Lions
                          3-4 - Jaguars, Titans

WEEK 8 SHOWDOWNS
                          TBB at TEN
                          NYG at DET
                          NYJ at JAC
                          MIA at MIA (well, the second one is the PIT pick obtained by MIA)

GAME OF YEAR
                          CIN at MIA on Dec. 22

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

The Pats have the 2nd largest point differential in NFL history through 7 games! Only the 1920 Buffalo All-Americans were better.

Comment

Working...
                            X