Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didn't see it, but is anyone else PISSED about the Mason Rudolph situation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't see it, but is anyone else PISSED about the Mason Rudolph situation?

No cart available for the man? WTH?
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

A cart drove out there, but it broke down on the field. The NFL also claimed that 1) there was another cart on the other sideline; and 2) he didn't need it. That's BS.

BTW, I swore Rudolph's soul was going to exit his body and fly to heaven like in the cartoons, as we watched on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      BTW, I swore Rudolph's soul was going to exit his body and fly to heaven like in the cartoons, as we watched on TV.
      I wonder how an on-field death due to a hit will change the NFL? I say will rather than would because I suspect we will eventually get there - the collisions have become more and more violent and it doesn't seem to be subsiding, despite additional fines and flags. What will be the reaction after that event?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
        I wonder how an on-field death due to a hit will change the NFL? I say will rather than would because I suspect we will eventually get there - the collisions have become more and more violent and it doesn't seem to be subsiding, despite additional fines and flags. What will be the reaction after that event?
        There have been on-field hits that have led to a player’s death, both in the NFL and college, but just not immediate. Daryl Stingley and Chuckie Mullins come to mind. But I agree with you, it will happen one day.

Comment

An on field death will happen one day, but it could be decades or maybe centuries before that happens in the NFL. All the other injuries and brain damage will probably be a bigger issue before then. Surprisingly it hasn't happened much in college or high school from what I can tell. I suspect the consequences of playing football long term may be more of an issue. Of course someone could die tonight or next weekend, and then who knows.
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          ---------------------------------------------
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
          X