Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Grocery Truck

HA!

Did you think I meant you were going to get a "free" grocery truck OR did you think we needed to organize so we could get "grocery truck" out of jail.

Oh, and here's some gratuitous swearing: shit, piss, fuck, hell, damn, damnation, hell-fire, bastard, shucks, gee-whiz
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Vroom, vroom!

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

actually I though this was a thread to get Truck out of AAA ... he's been tearing it up down there, I don't know why Grocery hasn't been moved to the majors yet
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
        actually I though this was a thread to get Truck out of AAA ... he's been tearing it up down there, I don't know why Grocery hasn't been moved to the majors yet
        Whatever, GTY

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          Vroom, vroom!

I laughed out loud. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X