Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nominations for Mith's reverse jink/jinx position.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
    Don't even be mentioning his name around here.
    I nominate Steve 3.0.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Wait, that's a requirement? I thought Mith had the role prior.

Role Prior sounds like a comedian's name.
      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        I nominate Steve 3.0.
        That's a prime idea.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
          It's not easy to find a good cussing librarian.
          I nominate madducks

Comment

I nominate Gregg
            Let me try one.

That Bryce Harper he makes me so mad. He is not very good. I paid so much for him and he is not doing what I want! COME ON BRYCE!!

You you you are letting down fantasy players everywhere.

How was that?

Comment

I don't play fantasy baseball.
              But you do swear and you are sort of a librarian except you charge for your books.

Comment

I nominate madducks
                I don't cuss enough and i would probably drop an under-performing player before the reverse jink could take effect.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  Let me try one.

That Bryce Harper he makes me so mad. He is not very good. I paid so much for him and he is not doing what I want! COME ON BRYCE!!

How was that?
                  Not so good ... you made it about what you want instead of stating it as a universal truth. More homework to be assigned.
                  It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Let me try one.

How was that?
                    Pretty weak.

Not enough cussing. No mention of sucks. No mention of stat geeks. No non-nonsensical logic. No threats of quitting fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      Pretty weak.

Not enough cussing. No mention of sucks. No mention of stat geeks. No non-nonsensical logic. No threats of quitting fantasy.
                      Well, I am not much into cussing. But I did yell as evidenced by all caps and two exclamation points. I didn't mention stat geeks because they are irrelevant. Lastly I do not want to quit fantasy baseball.

Comment

But you do swear and you are sort of a librarian except you charge for your books.
                        Well, of course, I fucking swear. Closed the store a while back.

Comment

Well, I am not much into cussing. But I did yell as evidenced by all caps and two exclamation points. I didn't mention stat geeks because they are irrelevant. Lastly I do not want to quit fantasy baseball.
                          Hey, ease up on the exclamation points, the rest of us might want to use some sometime!!

Comment

Hey, ease up on the exclamation points, the rest of us might want to use some sometime!!
                            GFY!!!

(Good For You)

Comment

I don't know why you all care about any of this. It is all luck, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                                I don't know why you all care about any of this. It is all luck, anyway.
                                Winner!

Comment

Working...
                                X