• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
    Just to be clear........I wouldn't piss on Trump's head
    That's awful nice of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      That's awful nice of you.
      I'm not proud of my position on this subject, but it's the one I'm stuck with.
      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

I will try one.

Would you rather become a Republican for the next 3 presidential terms that gets Trump out today or stay with your current party, play this term out and take your chances on the next election?

Comment

I was told to consider myself "new & improved". In reality, I just swear more.
          I consider that an improvement.
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            I will try one.

Would you rather become a Republican for the next 3 presidential terms that gets Trump out today or stay with your current party, play this term out and take your chances on the next election?
            I'll choose "stand back with my arms crossed saying "tsk, tsk" to both sides."

Comment

I will try one.

That's a good one. If I were american my answer would be, I'd have to know who the replacement is; if I can't know that then I'd take my chances with the election (12 years of Pence Cruz is too much to risk)
              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                I consider that an improvement.
                It really has been so fucking much better.

Comment

I've got one.

Would you rather post a "which one" question and get only serious answers OR have me post an answer?

Comment

I'll choose "stand back with my arms crossed saying "tsk, tsk" to both sides."
                    Me too, but that is not the game.

Comment

I've got one.

Would you rather post a "which one" question and get only serious answers OR have me post an answer?
                      I choose to stand back with my arms crossed and have both.

Comment

Me too, but that is not the game.

Comment

I've got one.

I want you to post answers. Preferably including gifts of Gal Gadot more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                            spellcheck improving a sentence unintentionally!

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post

Comment

I choose to stand back with my arms crossed and have both.
                                I similarly choose to have both of my arms. Legs too.

Comment

Working...
                                X