No announcement yet.

Would you rather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you rather be given $10 million right now, and age naturally with all the normal illness and deterioration risks you have, or be guaranteed that until your natural expiration date, whenever that may be, you will not deteriorate due to aging from the point you are at now, and you won't get ill or develop any diseases. You won't be immortal--you can still get hit by a far and stuff--but you will never have a cold or flu, never develop cancer or heart disease, etc. You will just keel over the day you were going to die without such magical intervention.

Comment

Would you rather get shot by a .22 anywhere you want on your body (it has to penetrate a part of your body, though, it can't be a shot through your hair or the tip of your fingernail or just a grazing) or get punched full force by peak Mike Tyson in a location of his choosing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        Would you rather be given $10 million right now, and age naturally with all the normal illness and deterioration risks you have, or be guaranteed that until your natural expiration date, whenever that may be, you will not deteriorate due to aging from the point you are at now, and you won't get ill or develop any diseases. You won't be immortal--you can still get hit by a far and stuff--but you will never have a cold or flu, never develop cancer or heart disease, etc. You will just keel over the day you were going to die without such magical intervention.
        I think the no deterioration thing, although at $50 million or $100 million I might bite on the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
          Would you rather get shot by a .22 anywhere you want on your body (it has to penetrate a part of your body, though, it can't be a shot through your hair or the tip of your fingernail or just a grazing) or get punched full force by peak Mike Tyson in a location of his choosing.
          Tyson. I hope he chooses kindly, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
            Tyson. I hope he chooses kindly, lol.
            I think I would take the gunshot and just pick the least damaging area. Tyson could literally kill you.

But let's get back to these horse-sized ducks and these duck-sized horses. Where can I find one of each? What kind of sick fuck is breeding horse-sized ducks and duck-sized horses? I have a lot of questions.

Comment

Tyson is a pot-head now, so I don't think he'd try to kill me and I'd take the punch.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                What kind of sick fuck is breeding horse-sized ducks and duck-sized horses
                Other horse-sized ducks and other duck-sized horses presumably

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                  Tyson is a pot-head now, so I don't think he'd try to kill me and I'd take the punch.
                  The hypothetical was peak Tyson though.

Comment

So Tyson chose to live 10 years in his peak condition instead of 30 years with normal aging?
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      So Tyson chose to live 10 years in his peak condition instead of 30 years with normal aging?
                      Tyson kicked the shit out of those duck-sized horses.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                        He didn't need the $10 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          He didn't need the $10 million.
                          How many duck-sized horses will $10 million buy?
                          “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                            Probably ten duck-sized horses.
                            You quack me up.

Comment

I think I would take the gunshot and just pick the least damaging area. Tyson could literally kill you.

But let's get back to these horse-sized ducks and these duck-sized horses. Where can I find one of each? What kind of sick fuck is breeding horse-sized ducks and duck-sized horses? I have a lot of questions.
                              I think we could make a mint. (or a duck-sized mint.....mint-sized duck?)

Comment

Good point, but I still think he wouldn't try to kill a non-boxer just standing there.
                                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X