Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troops to Saudi Arabia

Can't make this shit up...………

Defensive in nature, yeah right--more like Human Shields. Trump want's to go to was to increase his odds of being re elected that he'll deliberately put American lives at risk.

If Iran was responsible for the drone attacks (and that's not been confirmed, just more Trump saber rattling) Even though the Houthi have claimed responsibility and have in the past attempted to attack with drones and recently had been known to have acquired technology to increase range and accuracy--Trump wants it to be Iran SOOOOO bad that he's putting Americans in SA to die and give him a reason to attack Iran.

But Brian, you say---What if it IS Iran?

Well then WTF are we sending American Troops to a country like SA?

Unless we've turned into a dictatorial support system as a country.

Let's see Saudi Arabia subjugates and oppresses women, the LGBT community, free press and values fossil fuel profit over environmental health.

Wait--That's Trump's America right there!! It'd be perfect if they weren't all Brown and Muslim. But I guess the color of Money and the smell of blood can remedy that long enough to get any job done.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

The hypocrisy of this too--Trump said in the past that we shouldn't be SA's police force and it costs too much. Now he is willing to spend the money and risk lives. To his tribe, everything he does, even if the same as a Dem or the opposite of what he said yesterday is A-Okay.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      Can't make this shit up...………

Defensive in nature, yeah right--more like Human Shields. Trump want's to go to was to increase his odds of being re elected that he'll deliberately put American lives at risk.

If Iran was responsible for the drone attacks (and that's not been confirmed, just more Trump saber rattling) Even though the Houthi have claimed responsibility and have in the past attempted to attack with drones and recently had been known to have acquired technology to increase range and accuracy--Trump wants it to be Iran SOOOOO bad that he's putting Americans in SA to die and give him a reason to attack Iran.

But Brian, you say---What if it IS Iran?

Well then WTF are we sending American Troops to a country like SA?

Unless we've turned into a dictatorial support system as a country.

Let's see Saudi Arabia subjugates and oppresses women, the LGBT community, free press and values fossil fuel profit over environmental health.

Wait--That's Trump's America right there!! It'd be perfect if they weren't all Brown and Muslim. But I guess the color of Money and the smell of blood can remedy that long enough to get any job done.
      Bingo.

Aside from Saudi Arabia, we know Jair Bolsonaro is not a legitimate leader of Brazil, as he imprisoned the leading candidate in his election. Trump admin just announced support for developing industry in the amazon. Does that sound like it protects American or global interests, rapidly accelerating the rate of climate change?

He's also promoted North Korea and their interests all over the place, but he can't help it, being "in love" and all. Those are just off the top of my head.
      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Working...
      X