X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Week 3 Thread

Bills RB Devin Singletary out.

Eagles WR DeSean Jackson out.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Panthers QB Cam Newton out.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Damien Williams out

Comment

only because I went 3-2 in Week 2 and am 8-2 for the season:

Lions +6 at Eagles
        Jets +22.5 at Patriots
        Buccaneers -6.5 vs Giants
        Steelers +6.5 vs 49ers
        Redskins +4 vs Bears
        Last edited by Judge Jude; 09-21-2019, 09:25 PM.
        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Saquon out 4-8 weeks. Shoot me now.

Comment

The Daniel Jones era has begun for the Giants as Eli Manning was benched Sunday. Jones completed 23-of-36 passes for 336 yards and 2 TDs, and also had 4 carries for 28 yards and another 2 TDs on the ground in the Giants Week 3 victory over the Bucs. The 38-year-old Manning is in the final year of his contract.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
              The Daniel Jones era has begun for the Giants as Eli Manning was benched Sunday. Jones completed 23-of-36 passes for 336 yards and 2 TDs, and also had 4 carries for 28 yards and another 2 TDs on the ground in the Giants Week 3 victory over the Bucs. The 38-year-old Manning is in the final year of his contract.
              Some notable stats/records from Danny Dimes' debut:
              - this was the Giants first victory when being down by 18+ at the half since 1949 (55 straight losses)
              - this was the first time in Giants history when a QB threw for 2 TDs and rushed for 2 TDs in a game
              - Jones became only the 2nd QB to throw for 2 TDs and rush for 2 TDs in his first NFL start (other player was Eric Hipple in 1981)

Comment

Working...
              X