Police Officers Are Mostly Parasites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    I was not sure where else to put this, but there is a house right by the elementary school my son goes to that has Trump 2020 and Blue Lives Matter signs on their lawn. I really don't know why, or if it is related to the fact that some of their own stormed the capital and ended some blue lives, but they made a choice--they took down the BLM signs and kept the MAGA ones. I hope LEOs that drive by see that and understand that the "support" Trump and his minions give them is entirely predicated on their complicity in their agenda. I really wish we can get to a point where every can respect LEOs and LEOs can all act in a way that deserves that respect.
    Just like with any group, i respect the individual cop until they prove not worthy of that respect.

I have to admit though, in the last four years my eyes have really been opened to the prevalence of racist cops and citizens. We still have a lot more work to do. I also think that rookie cops should have to complete one year of foot-patrol in black neighborhoods as part of their sensitivity training. Maybe this would also serve as a deterrent to racists who are thinking of applying for the job.

If Trump did anything worthwhile as President, it's that he has created more awareness of how widespread racism really is.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Police officers in Beverly Hills are playing copyrighted music during stops so that if they are recorded Copyright infringement filters (which are at least on Instagram) Kick in and stop the recording.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• A dozen police in Oregon were called to guard the dumpster of a Fred Meyer grocery store, after it threw away food due to the power outage.

Protect and serve capitalism, piggies. Gotta stop the undeserving from getting their.... *checks notes*.... survival rations.

https://www.pennlive.com/nation-worl...er-outage.html
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
          A dozen police in Oregon were called to guard the dumpster of a Fred Meyer grocery store, after it threw away food due to the power outage.

Protect and serve capitalism, piggies. Gotta stop the undeserving from getting their.... *checks notes*.... survival rations.

https://www.pennlive.com/nation-worl...er-outage.html
          That is a bizzare and sad story. Since the pandemic I do all my grocery shopping online from Fred Meyer. They are a NW chain that was acquired by Kroger, I believe. Unfortunate that the manager felt the need to defend their trash so aggressively.
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            That is a bizzare and sad story. Since the pandemic I do all my grocery shopping online from Fred Meyer. They are a NW chain that was acquired by Kroger, I believe. Unfortunate that the manager felt the need to defend their trash so aggressively.
            I generous reading would be they want to protect people from getting ill from spoiled food. A more likely motive is protection from lawsuits and/or protection for decreased demand for their products going forward. Maybe it is both. They could have put a call out to the community to come and getting food that could spoil before it did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              I generous reading would be they want to protect people from getting ill from spoiled food. A more likely motive is protection from lawsuits and/or protection for decreased demand for their products going forward. Maybe it is both. They could have put a call out to the community to come and getting food that could spoil before it did.
              I agree, I suspect that they were concerned, perhaps overly so, about the risk of their expired food hurting people. Just unfortunate that it played out like it did
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Fresh Air from a couple of nights ago. Listening to this the other night reminded me of this thread.

For four years, Georgetown Law professor and human rights activist Rosa Brooks carried a badge and a gun and worked a minimum of 24 hours a month for the DC police department — all on a voluntary basis. "If you want to change something, you have to understand it," she says. Brooks writes about her experiences as with the police in 'Tangled Up in Blue.'

For four years, Georgetown Law professor and human rights activist Rosa Brooks carried a badge and a gun and worked a minimum of 24 hours a month for the DC police department — all on a voluntary basis. "If you want to change something, you have to understand it," she says. Brooks writes about her experiences as with the police in 'Tangled Up in Blue.'
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  Fresh Air from a couple of nights ago. Listening to this the other night reminded me of this thread.

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/16/96836...rom-the-inside
                  That was very worthwhile listening. Thank you for sharing.
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I guess these cops in Edmonton were concerned about safety of the homeless people they kicked out of a warming center (LRT station) in -21° weather. I mean, they were receiving food from a program to feed the homeless, and eating it with no masks on... very dangerous stuff... gotta shut that down. For safety...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmon...-lrt-1.5915065
                    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Cops caught on video posing and taking photos with a dead body, laughing as they do it. My local piggies.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...each-1.5929424

Comment

• The title of this thread =
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• HR-1, the "George Floyd Justice in Policing Act", has passed the House of Representatives with near unanimous (two votes against) Democratic support and almost no (just one vote for) Republican support. Legislation aims to establish a national standard for operation of police depts.; mandate data collection on encounters; invest in community-based policing programs; streamline federal law to prosecute excessive force; establish independent prosecutors for police investigations.

Edit: The lone Republican who voted for the Act apparently pushed the wrong button by accident, lol. No Republicans at all in support.
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            HR-1, the "George Floyd Justice in Policing Act", has passed the House of Representatives with near unanimous (two votes against) Democratic support and almost no (just one vote for) Republican support. Legislation aims to establish a national standard for operation of police depts.; mandate data collection on encounters; invest in community-based policing programs; streamline federal law to prosecute excessive force; establish independent prosecutors for police investigations.

Edit: The lone Republican who voted for the Act apparently pushed the wrong button by accident, lol. No Republicans at all in support.
                            More funding for police, woo-hoo!

Comment

• Racist scumbag in a small town close to my hometown made a Facebook post claiming that Indigenous people were entering the community to spit on produce and purposely infect residents with Covid.

A local Indigenous woman made a Facebook post saying "wow, there are some disturbingly racist people in this town. If you know the person saying this, please unfriend them."

Guess which person police told to take down their post for harassment?!

Yes, telling people to unfriend someone on Facebook is considered harassment, but racist shit-posting that spreads hatred falls under personal freedom of expression. Interesting how that works.

Police protect white supremacy. Defund.

Comment

• Here's the story.

comment below that, accused them of traveling more than an hour to Kenora, to spit on produce at grocery stores to spread the virus.

Tania Cameron took a screenshot of the wild claim, and shared it on her Facebook page as an example of anti-Indigenous rhetoric.

“There sure are garbage people with ugly hearts in #Kenora. We got to rise above their hate,” Cameron shared. “I don’t know these people but if they’re on your friends list, please delete me. #WabaseemoongStrong

However, the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) then contacted her to remove the posts, saying the commenter was getting threats.

Cameron says they have contacted her two more times since, hoping she could get people to stop the backlash against the non-Indigenous commenter.

“We would do that in any scenario, whoever the complainant was. We respond to calls that we get and try to mitigate the situation. This is not something that was a proactive approach on our part to call and ask to take that post down. It was a complaint received from the public that we were investigating and responded to,” said Inspector Jeff Duggan, Kenora OPP Detachment Commander.
                                https://www.aptnnews.ca/national-new...ions-whitedog/

Comment

Working...
                                X